What do y'all do when you hear gunshots?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
lol defy breaking my shit down in quotes bc i said this thread was gay. c'mon man... i even followed it up with a lol i was cool about it. no need to attack.

*walks out shaking his head*

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I live in a 55 and older city, that shit doesnt happen where i stay, if it did my house is made out of cinderblock it would take one hell of a bullet to bust through I'd just stay away from the windows. I wouldnt see why anyone would wanna bust at some senior citizens in their golfcarts so i'm not trippin. Its usually dumb ass youngsters who do all the shooting anyways. I dont live too far from a pretty bad neighborhood though so who knows, people are fuckin crazy in Phx people having shootouts out in broad daylight all the time.

Apr 25, 2002
i remember one time we were leaving the house on the hunters point hill(right below big block) driving down third to the freeway entrance
it had just gotten dark...my potna Jorge was driving and i was in the passenger...we were in a little ass old school junky accord...shit was hella low to the ground

well...like i said we're driving down third street, just getting dark and sprinkling outside and i see a flash to our left hear one shot and see the car that was next to us swerve on to the sidewalk shit just missed us and hit them...at first we just kept going at the normal pace...then realized what happened nad BOOKED IT...
i always drove around to the potrero hill freeway entrance after that
which was hella inconvenient but...fuck it

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
cbrennan04 said:
lol defy breaking my shit down in quotes bc i said this thread was gay. c'mon man... i even followed it up with a lol i was cool about it. no need to attack.

*walks out shaking his head*
well I was gonna do a quick comment, but the witty insults just kept coming to me.....i dunno, I guess I'm gifted :cool:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

that shit IS hella funny, but when I do go into the office and get hella bored and start lookin at the siccness that shit always seems to come up right when someone's bout to walk by :ermm:

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
North Vallejo said:
i do the get low in front of the window. that way i can lightweight see whats goin on and hide at the same time.
lmao! hahaahhaiahdaihdawodhahdhaohaihahaha. your sigs are fuckin hilarious & this thread has some of the best best replies of all time. hhahahaha