What do y'all do when you hear gunshots?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I can't afford to leave the "hood" yet....and I don't think my spot is that ghetto....well, until I start talking about it and foos get scared.....lol, whenever I got foo's dropping me off they always start locking the doors looking around hella paranoid....I'm like its not THAT bad :ermm:

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
It's getting nutty around here...ATF is sending a team here.

Orlando is getting a new ally in the fight against crime: a Violent Crime Impact Team.

The United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives oversees the Violent Crime Impact Teams, which help local, state and federal law enforcement agencies coordinate their efforts.

Recent investing newsPAETEC Holding Corp. Commences Offering of Senior NotesMaple Seal Homes Ltd. Receives Regulatory Approval for 16,000 Sq. Ft. Eco-Friendly Commercial Building in FranceYahoo co-founder Yang to replace Semel as CEOJudge plans contempt proceedings against former Spector attorneyPAETEC Holding Corp. Launches Amendment to Existing Credit Facilities
Twenty-nine cities across the U.S. have the teams which use technology and human intelligence to break up criminal organizations and target the worst violent offenders.

"Due to the explosive growth of population and corresponding increase in firearms-related violent crime in Orlando, ATF will deploy additional manpower and resources in continued partnership with the Orlando area law enforcement community," says Ralph Ostrowski, special agent in charge of the Tampa field division office of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, in a press release. "ATF vows to work toward eliminating the sources of crime guns and removing those who unlawfully possess guns from society."

Since being launched in June 2004, the teams have recovered more than 11,100 firearms and arrested more than 9,800 suspects on local, state or federal charges.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
coondogg26 said:
yall remember the and one game two years ago in oakland, well after the game people started goin crazy and people were beatin the shit outta each other outside and we saw this one fool just gettin stomped on by like 20 people, and the cops were tryin to break shit up and we started goin towards our car and we saw this one fool just start sprintin past us and we were about to get in our car and we turn around see a dood pull out his gun and just start poppin at the guy that ran past us so we jumped in the car and we look behind us as see the police runnin at dood shooting, it was kinda crazy. Then it took us about 2 hours to get on the damn freeway
I remember seeing that shit on channel 2 or whatever.....I'm straight off giong to them things, they always get shot up

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
@tongue twister - damn, do you know EVERY piece of odd news that comes out the US?

edit: you knew who the fuck I was talking about freaks

Jun 20, 2002
www.kochentertainment.com
I used to do this when I used to live out in Oakland back in the day:

It's like a half crouch/half "I'm about to jet" kinda stance. A whole "I dont wanna get shot and I dont wanna be stuck down here if someone is coming after me"

Apr 24, 2006
HiLsyde707Kloun said:
These past 2 weeks, ive been hearin' hella shots in tha "Beverly Hills" area. Idono y niggaz seem 2 get all trigger-happy during the summer. Best thing 2 do is 2 get low/on the ground, but I usually don't bother doing anything different when I hear 'em. it depends how far away it sounds 4 me. If it's a block away or so, then I might jump on tha ground, kuz of strays.
The bullets come out with the heat....

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
mrtonguetwista said:
It's getting nutty around here...ATF is sending a team here.

Orlando is getting a new ally in the fight against crime: a Violent Crime Impact Team.

The United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives oversees the Violent Crime Impact Teams, which help local, state and federal law enforcement agencies coordinate their efforts.

Recent investing newsPAETEC Holding Corp. Commences Offering of Senior NotesMaple Seal Homes Ltd. Receives Regulatory Approval for 16,000 Sq. Ft. Eco-Friendly Commercial Building in FranceYahoo co-founder Yang to replace Semel as CEOJudge plans contempt proceedings against former Spector attorneyPAETEC Holding Corp. Launches Amendment to Existing Credit Facilities
Twenty-nine cities across the U.S. have the teams which use technology and human intelligence to break up criminal organizations and target the worst violent offenders.

"Due to the explosive growth of population and corresponding increase in firearms-related violent crime in Orlando, ATF will deploy additional manpower and resources in continued partnership with the Orlando area law enforcement community," says Ralph Ostrowski, special agent in charge of the Tampa field division office of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, in a press release. "ATF vows to work toward eliminating the sources of crime guns and removing those who unlawfully possess guns from society."

Since being launched in June 2004, the teams have recovered more than 11,100 firearms and arrested more than 9,800 suspects on local, state or federal charges.
haha i been to that parramore neighborhood in orlando... that shit is a far cry from the magic kingdom, i'll tell you that much

::