What do y'all do when you hear gunshots?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
So the other day I leave work to get some lunch and as I'm walkin back I see a cop with an assault rifle start running across the street....then another cop draws his gun and starts running...I work in the financial district and I'm lookin at these white people that are all tryin to get a glimpse and start walkin behind the cops tryin to see what's goin on...while I'm tryin to keep behind pillars and shit, fuck that I ain't tryin to get shot

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
we were coming back from a bonfire in ocean beach, and we were going to my homies house (he doesn't live there anymore) and his house was in third by the bank of america on the corner and had a shit load of palm trees, i forgot what the street was called.....anyway, we were getting out the car walking up the steps of his house and one of my boy's stays behind texting about light up a blunt, and as were walking back down to join him, he walked up the steps hella fucking fast, saying "get the fuck inside" and we thought he was playing around and shit and we were like "why" but he just shoved us and all of the sudden we hear about 6 shots and we all just fucking ducked and crawled inside....while he was texting he said he saw a dude pulling a strap out right in the corner store...other times as well, but thats as close as ive ever been to hearing gun shots....

Aug 24, 2003
ive lived in a sheltered white gated community my whole life, and not one of those cheap ass fenced in parking lots with poor people townhomes. you cant even get within 4 blocks of my house without being on camera twice and having to go through two identification checkpoints with armed security. the only time i hear shootin is when im shootin skeet or hunting quail

haha suckers, the white man wins again

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
ive lived in a sheltered white gated community my whole life, and not one of those cheap ass fenced in parking lots with poor people townhomes. you cant even get within 4 blocks of my house without being on camera twice and having to go through two identification checkpoints with armed security. the only time i hear shootin is when im shootin skeet or hunting quail

haha suckers, the white man wins again
WHERE DO YOU LIVE AT..?