TWISTA & LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
twista and lynch sounding alike???...FUUUUCCCCK NO....
i think twista + Lynch Hung = Niiiiiiiiiiice
/B]

If niggas dont want to work with Lynch cauze they sound alike......Then I think a nigga need to holla at FIRST DEGREE THE D.E. This man dont sound like anybody and can lace twista up with beatz, chorus, rap......and sell records. Husle and Busle Machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Show a lil Luv fo the SAC Tewn!!!!"

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Then I think a nigga need to holla at FIRST DEGREE THE D.E.

seems to me that Twista dont wana fucc with REAL CALI NIGGAZ..........just weak ass, watered down mainstream hoes!
ex. Snoop and GAY-Z.

or it could be that some excutive is tellin Twista who he can and can not fucc with.

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.....

D-Locc

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
man if i was twista...id spit on this webpage...and never come bacc...ya'll acting like sumone took ya last popsiccle...all cuzz dood dont wana fucc with lynch.....why twista wana continue doing underground shit?...LISTEN TO THAT NIGGA!!!.. he aint made for tha underground... that nigga is way to tight... he got female fans & male fans...dood would blow tha fucc up....why u wana stay underground and be broke & not take care of your fam, and struggle ya whole life like LYNCH..... or...go major & sell out arenas, and get tha fame a nicca deserves, not to mention the money to let ya momz retire & buy ya fam houses & cars..THATS WHAT A REAL NICCA DOES!!... fucc staying loyal to them wana be gangstas that call rappers fake, cuzz they dont talk about straps & murder, in every song......i like REAL music... id rather C a nicca bubble & talk about it...then to hear sum foney ass bitchnicca rappin like he hard & aint never sceen a day of gang life.......ya'll trippin off this shit....twista has worked with tha industrys biggest, and he moving forward, sighned a 3 million dolla deal with atlantic...who can say they done that??...lynch got raped by his label.......Twista's the biggest name we got on tha siccness, and all u niccaz do...is bitch, cuzz he wont fucc with your underground gods..... gimmi a break....TWISTA, GO MULTI-PLATNIUM NICCA, LIKE A REAL NICCA & TAKE CARE OF YA LOVED ONES!

thats REAL shit....fucc tha undaground..... niccaz trying to retire off this rap game....not drop an album every yr...selling 25,000 units threw sum indy distribution label.... fucc dat

make ta big bread....

twista & rj & tha rest of legit ballin.........do ya thang, and blow tha fucc up...congrat's on all tha shit u done so far...and good lucc with future projects

MISTA DRAWMUH

G.O.D said:
man if i was twista...id spit on this webpage...and never come bacc...ya'll acting like sumone took ya last popsiccle...all cuzz dood dont wana fucc with lynch.....why twista wana continue doing underground shit?...LISTEN TO THAT NIGGA!!!.. he aint made for tha underground... that nigga is way to tight... he got female fans & male fans...dood would blow tha fucc up....why u wana stay underground and be broke & not take care of your fam, and struggle ya whole life like LYNCH..... or...go major & sell out arenas, and get tha fame a nicca deserves, not to mention the money to let ya momz retire & buy ya fam houses & cars..THATS WHAT A REAL NICCA DOES!!... fucc staying loyal to them wana be gangstas that call rappers fake, cuzz they dont talk about straps & murder, in every song......i like REAL music... id rather C a nicca bubble & talk about it...then to hear sum foney ass bitchnicca rappin like he hard & aint never sceen a day of gang life.......ya'll trippin off this shit....twista has worked with tha industrys biggest, and he moving forward, sighned a 3 million dolla deal with atlantic...who can say they done that??...lynch got raped by his label.......Twista's the biggest name we got on tha siccness, and all u niccaz do...is bitch, cuzz he wont fucc with your underground gods..... gimmi a break....TWISTA, GO MULTI-PLATNIUM NICCA, LIKE A REAL NICCA & TAKE CARE OF YA LOVED ONES!

thats REAL shit....fucc tha undaground..... niccaz trying to retire off this rap game....not drop an album every yr...selling 25,000 units threw sum indy distribution label.... fucc dat

make ta big bread....

twista & rj & tha rest of legit ballin.........do ya thang, and blow tha fucc up...congrat's on all tha shit u done so far...and good lucc with future projects

MISTA DRAWMUH
REALIST POST... I AGREE 100%

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Drawmuh...
i feel most of the thangs you was sayin.....
But, let me put this on the table.

I for one, dont want Twista to "continue" doin underground shit........
Hell, he aint did underground shit for YEARSSSSS neway.
what most folkz are sayin is "lynch and twista" on a tracc would be str8 HEAT!! thats it.

By Twista makin that move....
will it hurt his career in the rap game??
NO
will he lose cheese??
NO
will his fans drop him??
NO
i dont see how that could be a bad move.....
but, i could be missin something.

Just cause he makes that move wont make him an "underground" artist.......ITS TWISTA.

True, Twista aint underground....he on another level fo sure.
He blew up a long time ago, its not like TWISTA IS JUST COMIN OUT.
Homie has FAME for days, even FAME for sell....haha.

on the same token...
i think drawmuh and twista would be tight...
but....you maybe classified by twista as a underground artist and base on that he wont fucc with you...

whats yo spill on that?

yea...the rap game is about gettin bigg cheese, and taken care of the fam.......thats a must!
thats what i would do.
but.....niggaz can/do make traccs with other homies base on the fact that the end product is HEAT!
and we all know that
HEAT=SELLS=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

holla

D-Locc
Rollin

Jun 21, 2002
Hell Lynch made a cut wit snoop, I dont think snoop and twista would be any good personally, but twista/Jay Z could sell or better yet like niggas from henry horner to oak park is sayin... a Twista/ Twista cut

Apr 25, 2002
so what if we wanna see twista n Lynch do a track?...peeps makin it seem like we wanna de-rail twistas career or sum shit...doin a track with Lynch wont hurt his career...lose fans from it? i bet not..shit he started out with that g-shit...most his fan base became fans bcuz of that shit...if anything doing lil fruity trax with usher would make him lose fans....

i am in no way saying for twista to back track and climb back into the hole all underground artists start in...im saying he can lend his hand down to help others...not to mention make a real HEATED track...period.....of course we wanna see folks blow the fuck up.....thats why there in this alternative career...its an alternative way to survive besides the 9-5.......im just stating the fact that he started in the treenches...now he spossed to be better than those who still down under?

Mtown Criminal said:
..shit he started out with that g-shit...most his fan base became fans bcuz of that shit...if anything doing lil fruity trax with usher would make him lose fans....
Actually...Twista did NOT start off doin "g shit".Ever heard of a rapper named Tongue Twista???Yeah same guy as Twista...back in the early 90's...and he was rappin fast but doin more hip-hop shit....not g-shit.

H

H. T. B

Twista & Lynch

What's up Legit Ballin? Keep that Mid West love flowing!
Twista & Lynch collab would be wack. For the simple fact Lynch couldn't keep up with him in the speed. Don't get me wrong Lynch is tight. But on "BLOCC MOVEMENT" he couldn't keep up with with C-BO on track 2, So what makes you think he can hang with Twista. The best collabo would be Twista & Krayzie Bone. Now thats a real combination that can't be touched never.

Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^...ummmm ok dogg...u said it...lol
man..so adrenaline rush waz weak cuz homeboy wasnt rappn as fast as twista?...makin no sense pimp...collabos arent meant to find 2 rappers who spit exactly the same....its about 2 styles creatin one heated track...period

Aug 30, 2002
www.fuckyou.com
you are from a weak ass city called milipitas 408 that nobody pays attention too from the bay, what would you know about good rap. you probalby a wigga who is obsessed with hardcore gangsta lifestyle and try to put an act that your down by listening to some underground shit. Brotha lynch cant be compared to Twista, this gota be a joke... Get over it and get lost from this board.

Apr 25, 2002
yea homie...speak on my city online all day...but come here and holler that shit...see yourself get hit the fuck up...by the way where u from? got 3 area codes pimp...you must be a savage..lol.
i never spoke on my city...why u speakin on it?..

you wanna talk down like your a fuckin monster...your a fuckin net ryder........i kick it with real muthafuckas and any time you wanna question us...like i said..your welcome...fuck you and your 3 city reppin ass

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
yo, I gotta respond; I got somethin to say

Some yaw iz trippn. Twista, I aint feelin em, neva did. My opinion, he aint got enough range. Quicc, but not well rounded. My best friend troy-locc, who still livez in Tacoma, iz deep into Twista and sayz that Im tripn on that whole opinion. Dont get me wrong, there have been a few tracx that surprised me - Twist, youve come str8 before, realz. But work on your timin a lil.

An example came to mind...when I read all thiz ish about "Lynch sux; Lynch couldnt keep up with C-BO..."

Lynch's Return of Da Baby Killa from Season of Da Siccness. Peep that. Dont peep it for the lyricz - you probably wont feel em, nor will ya understand em. But az a veteren artistz, you know about timin and voice manipulation. Pay special attention to Lynch's timing on that trac, especially in the first verse. If ya want a surprise, hit up X-RAIDED's first album and peep That Siccness. Lynch got a verse on there that tore up that whole album.

Im sayn that I dont know of any artist that can do that verse lyrically.

Lynch is on a whole new plain now-a-dayz. Hez mastered timing, and he dont have a style - he can spitt anythin and match any beat. I mean, I have a hundred diff tracx that sound completely diff. Right now hez takin ish even further still searching for hiz boundriez.

Siccmade iz goin to be a force in the industry very soon. In a year, yaw gonna know what Im sayn.

Stay asleep if ya wanna, but dont trip.

Young Droop got madd skillz, too. But hez still got much to learn. Yaw'll notice him in the future, too.

A lot of peoplez'll be shunin Siccmade for variouz reasonz, no doubt. But yaw wont even notice till that lable just passez on by.

Thiz aint me in attacc mode or nothin...Im just tryn to give ya somethin to think about.

ps...that tracc w/ Snoop and Lynch: BOOTSY str8 garbage. Maybe next time. hell, I dont even like Ice-T with Lynch. COS & Ice-T maybe - they would compliment each other. But ish, I dont even like Ice-T. If I ever meet em, Ima slapp him in hiz mouth. But thatz just me. But then again, Id like to hear Proof on some Phonk Beta beatz - Proof just dont sound tight with Shady or with Dre beatz.

Just food for thought. Maybe more for myself than for anyone else.

Latzzz......