TWISTA & LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
Re: yo, I gotta respond; I got somethin to say

poet said:

hit up X-RAIDED's first album and peep That Siccness. Lynch got a verse on there that tore up that whole album.

That verse was coo,more lyrically than style.I didnt think he rapped all that fast...he just flipped his tongue here and there...anyone can do that dog,its not like its some super-duper talent...hell,I CAN DO THAT!!!!

But Twista,can rap FAST...theres a difference...and he does it well....

Apr 25, 2002
man........

I think twista and lynch ''were'' both tight...i dont feel either of them,i think lynch's style digressed...he shouldve stuck to that cannibal shit,it may have been a fart fetched concept,but it was tight to go ride on a sucka on..lol....twista,he's good,but i dont like to strain to hear what somenes saying,i want to know point blank,not have to rewind to understand somebody........on the lynch and twista collabo..i dont think it would be that great.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Purebred Hogg: I wasnt meaning the speed. I was referring to the TIMING. But if ya want speed, Lynch did that to on the Hooded Figuraz album on the trac Straight 2 The Dome. If ya hit me on AIM sometime, Ill shoot it over to you so you know what Im talkn about.

peace
Kabol

May 10, 2002
poet said:
Purebred Hogg: I wasnt meaning the speed. I was referring to the TIMING. But if ya want speed, Lynch did that to on the Hooded Figuraz album on the trac Straight 2 The Dome. If ya hit me on AIM sometime, Ill shoot it over to you so you know what Im talkn about.

peace
Kabol
I used to own that album...notice the word "used"...terrible album...i didnt even like the track with Lynch on it....

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Oh, no ish. It was a terribale album. Im not gonna say otherwise. Even the tracc with Lynch on it was bammer. Im just sayn that Lynch spit a dope on hiz verse

May 3, 2002
@ RJ or Twista or whoever

No a collabo doen't have to have two people that compliment styles. Here is a list of peoples styles that most wouldn't expect it to work out, but the songs sounded good... (In my opinion)

Twista/Jay-Z
Eminem/Missy Elliott
Eminem/Jay-Z
Scarface/Nas
Krayzie Bone/Snoop/Kurupt
Bone Thugs/Eazy-E
Lynch/Young Droop
Tech N9ne/Roger Trottman
2Pac/Bone Thugs
Do or Die/Ja Rule
Bone Thugs/Biggie Smalls

This is just a short list, but the list could go on for days and days... Rap is rap, yes there are different styles, but overall you could put anyone with anyone... Bone Thugs N Harmony seem to be the only artists that really acknowledge that. Them muthafuccaz have collabed with ever fuccin' style in the book, and the songs still sound tight.. And their style sounds nothin' like anyones, so don't say that it can't be done...

May 4, 2002
man twista dont need to do no group album........that niggas underrated as it is......that would be givin lynch a boost if he did that......that nigga wouldnt be gainin shit........do you my nigg....
keep krackin em independently for the time bein till they give u what u worth out there......chi-town love my nigg....south side....old school like kozminski....

Apr 25, 2002
@ all hallows eve....they aint carin about what compliments his style...its about what compliments thier pockets bro. just a simple fact

@151....that Ludacris/Twista cut is a slapper

May 14, 2002
hometown.aol.com
lol I know yall actin like twista and lynch give a fuk bout this whole thread its simple if they callabo then theyll do it if not then they wont fact is they both in they own worlds right now......when they cross each others path and decide wether or not they wanna do a song toghter that would be the time to complain about why why not or what the fuck about this whole topic

May 3, 2002
I'm just sayin' RJ came on here sayin' "Not in this life time", and then stated that the styles wouldn't compliment each other. That's bullshit. Look at the list I put out.. Styles has nothin' to do with it. Who would have thought of a Mos Def and Nate Dog song. Get out of here with that dumb shit.. It ain't about styles for God's sake Wycleff did a song with Kenny Rogers...

I'm out...

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
would be a great song. i can understand how the baggage of lynches image may be a blight on twistas image.

no matter what will be said about lynch though if he died tommorow he be deified in hip hop.

but that doesnt make him "mainstream/commercially" viable

marinara

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I think a X raided-Twista track would sound a lot better. Id like to hear Lynch with Psycho Drama or Triple Darkness. Im still praying for he day I can see a Twista, do or die, and Crucial collab wit Jonny P on the hook.

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
I like both Lynch and Twista, but I really don't think itd sound very tight as a collab......

I agree wit 151 tho, Twista/Ludacris/Jagged Edge was sick as fuck!!! I been bumpin that forever now.......

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnn-

yall can kill this thread....Legit Ballin aint tryin to hear what TRUE niggaz think.....

we have no pictures with P (Dicc) Diddy
we have no pictures with Gay-Z

i think we all(fans and artist) too underground for them...

im tired of all those weak Legit Ballin comps....
aint no one tryin to hear 30 niggaz rappin fast on 1 album....

1 SOLO TWISTA ALBUM IS WHAT EVERYBODY HAS
BEEN WAITIN FOR, FOR YEARS....

D-Locc