TWISTA & LYNCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i think this would be a VERY INTERESTING collab...they are both raw as fuck ( tho i like twista a lil more), and i can actually see em fittin together reeeaaaal nice

Apr 25, 2002
I think this collabo could be good kinda like the way Twista and dude from Psycodrama (Buk??) sounded on Adrenaline Rush. Twista with the speedy tight flows and Lynch with the darker flows. Lynch is a lot faster then the other guy but you all get my point.

RJ

Operations Manager for Legit Ballin Records
Aug 23, 2002
www.legitballinrecords.com
Collabo

This might sound wack but a true collabo would by, Twista & Snoop.
You know that a collabo is not to put two people together that sounds alike or as if they are working the same style. Really….. How would that sound??? Who wants that???

Collabs are determined by what two artist styles will compliment the others style not a competition of the same style.

Ya... Diggggggg!!!!!!!!

N

Napalm

Good looking out for all this shit I didnt think It would get this many responses. I think Twista an Lynch would be some new shit not heard yet.

THE ROBBER

Aug 27, 2002
He should do cuts with people of the same style, and people with different styles...that makes him more versitile.

Twista, don't commercialize yourself and then not fuck with any of us...you would gain money, but it would be our loss....

Jun 1, 2002
Ta me it looks like they aint goin ta give any underground artist the time of day, which is fukcin whakc cause this is the biggest UNDERGROUND rap site on the net, why we bring in some commercial minded muthafukcas in this, there aint goin ta be any collabos wit anybody from this site or anybody who is considered underground

Apr 25, 2002
A RJ I wouldn't think that would be a compition on styles you know lynch never really raps the same for real I mean I guess you would say that how lynch puts his words out.. But for real lyrics would be the song....not the speed, not the beat, but the lyrics... I heard twis not really chop fast it was tight too because of the lyrics....

WA_State_Reppin said:
Ta me it looks like they aint goin ta give any underground artist the time of day, which is fukcin whakc cause this is the biggest UNDERGROUND rap site on the net, why we bring in some commercial minded muthafukcas in this, there aint goin ta be any collabos wit anybody from this site or anybody who is considered underground
First of all Lynch wack. I never liked his shit. i dont know why you all ryding him so hard. 2ndly yo Wa State wtf your ignorant Ass talkin bout not to give underground artist time of day. pay up and you gona get the time. Aint nuttin for free. If you a baller then anybody should be to afford shit. Its not about being commercial minded, its more of being business minded you idiot. Its all bout money, not what stimulates your vagina. Stop being so clueless. Enuff Said

Jun 21, 2002
True its about business and collabing with niggas that will bring in sales. But I would honestly like to hear him with lynch or even cash money over snoop, hes an over grown has been since 96. besides, the speedknot was underground and that album didnt slack in sales

Apr 25, 2002
twista and lynch sounding alike???...FUUUUCCCCK NO..what twista album yall hearing?...Lynch is wack? wtf..where did this come from....thats nothin but 100%LAME

i think twista + Lynch Hung = Niiiiiiiiiiice

twista and snoop?...hmmm...i cant even speak on that...theres no tellin how that could come out...could be one of many possibilities