Time for a REAL discussion.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Portuguese Godfather said:
if the thread was made about immigrants in general then i wouldve talked about them... thing is it was made about mexicans
I guess it's too hard to not sound like the moron that made the thread. The issue was immigrants "hating on America". It wasn't "ya'll Mexicans are doing this or that".

Mar 5, 2006
The thread began as to find out why in Mexico they booed MISS USA.
Mexicans in Mexico were fucked out of more than 50% of their land in an unjust war. Mexicans in Mexico have been fucked by the US on other ways ex NAFTA.
Mexicans in Mexico booed her, thats their response to the US which SHE represents.

What does Mexicans in Mexico booing her have to do with Mexicans here?

Aug 11, 2004
lifeistooshort said:
The thread began as to find out why in Mexico they booed MISS USA.
Mexicans in Mexico were fucked out of more than 50% of their land in an unjust war. Mexicans in Mexico have been fucked by the US on other ways ex NAFTA.
Mexicans in Mexico booed her, thats their response to the US which SHE represents.

What does Mexicans in Mexico booing her have to do with Mexicans here?
you sound rediculous.... mexicans were not fucked out of 50% of their land.... do your history.... war is war and how many native americans were forced off of there land even in mexico.... and again thats rediculous boo miss america because about 200 yrs ago there was a war that we won??? and i never said yall mexicans do this and that.... i started by saying i think its rediculous that if illegals hate it here and talk shit about this country then go the fuck home and why are you here? then everyone else got on me about the other bullshit

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Because illegal mexicans here are citizens of MEXICO and if citizens of MEXICO have such problems with this country then stop sending our money back to MEXICO
And if America really had a problem with citizens of Mexico working here and sending THEIR earned money back then companies employing illegals would have been targeted a LONG time ago.

Feb 5, 2006
you sound rediculous.... mexicans were not fucked out of 50% of their land.... do your history.... war is war and how many native americans were forced off of there land even in mexico.... and again thats rediculous boo miss america because about 200 yrs ago there was a war that we won??? and i never said yall mexicans do this and that.... i started by saying i think its rediculous that if illegals hate it here and talk shit about this country then go the fuck home and why are you here? then everyone else got on me about the other bullshit

THE SICCNESS IS MOSTLY WHITE FOLKS AND SOME MEXICAN FOLKS. THERES ALOT OF MEXICANS IN THIS THREAD, WHERES YOUR FELLOW WHITE FOLKS AT TO BACK U UP? LOL

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Because illegal mexicans here are citizens of MEXICO and if citizens of MEXICO have such problems with this country then stop sending our money back to MEXICO
It's not YOUR money. How many kitchens have you worked in that were 100+ degrees for 12 hrs no break. How many toilets have you scrubbed shit remnants out of. How many?

Aug 11, 2004
Likwid said:
And if America really had a problem with citizens of Mexico working here and sending THEIR earned money back then companies employing illegals would have been targeted a LONG time ago.

you still dont get it though.... im not saying big companies dont care... what im saying is if you hate the country dont send our money back to your country and dont come here for a "better" life in this "horrible" country.... and fuck if i can spell i dont care im not capitalizing or using proper grammar either

Nov 1, 2005
this is assuming it was only mexicans that booed her couse i know each of the 77 contestants had people in the audience there rooting for them...it was prolly people from all around the world booing the bitch.

Jun 15, 2005
707REPRESENTA said:
THE SICCNESS IS MOSTLY WHITE FOLKS AND SOME MEXICAN FOLKS. THERES ALOT OF MEXICANS IN THIS THREAD, WHERES YOUR FELLOW WHITE FOLKS AT TO BACK U UP? LOL
His little girlfriend is logged into the opne forum right now. She's about to jump in here and add something really insightful and productive right along with him.

Tell mommy to proofread your posts.

Mar 5, 2006
If anyone sounds ridiculous its not me, you're right it was more than 50% and you need to learn your history, the war was started actually when Americans were illegally entering Mexico. WAR is War yes, but again, the Mexicans have always been fucked by Americans past present and probably future. Yes boo for what happened 200 years ago, MLK or Malcolm X said it Best.. America has a memory of 5 seconds. Americans are quick to wanna forget the past because this country was founded on corruption and lies. Slavery, Unjust Wars, you name it.

FUCK GOING HOME WE ARE HOME

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
surgurliman said:
this is assuming it was only mexicans that booed her couse i know each of the 77 contestants had people in the audience there rooting for them...it was prolly people from all around the world booing the bitch.
Yeah that's what I'm saying, dude acts like only Mexico showed up in the crowd.

Aug 11, 2004
707REPRESENTA said:
i dont give a fuck where they at.... cuz it aint just white people who feel that way.... but aint no one gonna say nothing but hey fuck it

Jun 15, 2005
and fuck if i can spell i dont care im not capitalizing or using proper grammar either
If you're going to us the same word over and over and over and over and over and over again...

...then you should get it right.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
you still dont get it though.... im not saying big companies dont care... what im saying is if you hate the country dont send our money back to your country and dont come here for a "better" life in this "horrible" country.... and fuck if i can spell i dont care im not capitalizing or using proper grammar either
Everyone hates this country. You don't get it. This is the real world. People come here to exploit ever last penny they can get. If you think America is going to get props for being such a disneyland you're tripping.