Time for a REAL discussion.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
Likwid said:
WTF you talking about ya'll Mexicans sending "your" resources back to Mexico to raise our economy? You act like people send money like it's one huge master plan to fuck over the United States. People are trying to survive and take care of their family. You're saying ya'll like every Mexican does that shit, there are plent of Mexican Americans paying taxes that keep your ass in school and pay for police to protect your neighborhood. I doubt any Mexicans here even send money back anyway.
and i wasnt adressing the mexicans that pay taxes and work here legally.... i was talking about the millions of illegals who come here work under the table and send it back to their families in mexico

Mar 5, 2006
the fact that remittances are often times a major part of a Latin American country doesn't mean anything besides the fact that that country is corrupt.

when people send remittances the US gets a % as well, the shit aint tax free.

when an undocumented goes to the corner store to buy a soda they dont ask
are you legal? because if you are not a citizen you dont have to pay the 8 cents for tax

cheap labor and all the other resources we provide, everyone seems to look past.

Aug 28, 2006
Portuguese Godfather said:
and i wasnt adressing the mexicans that pay taxes and work here legally.... i was talking about the millions of illegals who come here work under the table and send it back to their families in mexico
like i said mexicans arent the only immigrants in the US

Nov 1, 2005
but u kept saying ''yall''..do u honestly think ur addressing illegals in here?....and do u believe all illegals are mexican?

Aug 11, 2004
lifeistooshort said:
the fact that remittances are often times a major part of a Latin American country doesn't mean anything besides the fact that that country is corrupt.

when people send remittances the US gets a % as well, the shit aint tax free.

when an undocumented goes to the corner store to buy a soda they dont ask
are you legal? because if you are not a citizen you dont have to pay the 8 cents for tax

cheap labor and all the other resources we provide, everyone seems to look past.

again i have no problem with that... what i do is when some mexicans come here do that shit and then have the nerve to talk about what a horrible country this is and how they hate everything about it but yet they like it enough to use it for the untaxed money

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
You said ya'll Mexicans and conveniently leave out the details. Who provides the jobs that pay under the table? AMERICANS. I know plenty of legal Mexican immigrants that obtained citizenship that send money back to provide for their wife and children. Should they not be able to send money back to their family?

Apr 25, 2002
Likwid said:
She was AMERICAN.
well i guess she's bi-racial.. but i don't know which races those are.

and i got this from wikipedia.. for all you guys .. this isn't new..

The booing and jeering during the pageant was a repeat of a similar incident during Miss Universe 1993, also held in Mexico City, when Miss USA Kenya Moore was loudly booed during that competition.[9] The audience reaction has also been attributed to political issues between the two nations

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
again i have no problem with that... what i do is when some mexicans come here do that shit and then have the nerve to talk about what a horrible country this is and how they hate everything about it but yet they like it enough to use it for the untaxed money
We pay taxes for everything, nobody escapes taxes. Income taxes maybe, but it's not like a motherfucker doesn't get it back the fallowing year anyway.

Aug 11, 2004
Likwid said:
You said ya'll Mexicans and conveniently leave out the details. Who provides the jobs that pay under the table? AMERICANS. I know plenty of legal Mexican immigrants that obtained citizenship that send money back to provide for their wife and children. Should they not be able to send money back to their family?
key word was "LEGAL" they can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they are paying their taxes and contributing to the government theyre working for...

Jun 15, 2005
see and fools gotta hate... an opinion is an opinion and i have mine
Spoken like a true sucker. When someone posts their opinion and gets some backlash that they can't handle, ^^^those are the words that they post.

What you fail to realize is that opinions that are insightful and well supported by logic and/or facts can empower others.

Just throwing an opinion out there and later saying something to the effect of "take it or leave it" makes it WORTHLESS.

Food for thought, junior.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
key word was "LEGAL" they can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they are paying their taxes and contributing to the government theyre working for...
Everyone is paying taxes! Only a fool doesn't understand that. Blame the people who provide the jobs that pay under the table. If the jobs are there, people will come for them. It's simple.

Mar 5, 2006
People working under the table or not being on payroll is NOT beneficial to anybody besides the Owner of the company or Business

You cant possibly think that people CHOOSE to work under the table.
You cant believe people CHOOSE to not have health insurance
You cant believe people CHOOSE to work shitty hours from day to day no job secrity, no rights.
DO you know how many people get fucked DAILY? People work their ass off and at the end of the pay period if the boss FEELS like it, he'll threaten to call INS

This is part the reason why we wait hella long to see the DR's and end up crowding the ER. No Benfits, NO Rights some folks are getting fucked....With no vaseline