Time for a REAL discussion.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
yall mexicans need to quit bitching and acting like everyone blames you for shit.... what ole boy was sayin is that "if you hate america so much then how come you all like to come to america and use all of our resources and send it back to mexico to lower our economy and raise yours"

Mar 5, 2006
I feel that in order to keep things civil you should at least not make ignorant statements or judgments. Obviously the media has gotten to you about the new illegal immigration crisis... its not new, its been going on for years. Shit gets fucked up in the US then they look for a scapegoat. Id rather worry about the war than the guy down the street that mows my lawn. Regardless, this country has enough political/military force to stop all illegal or legal immigration if it REALLY wanted to. The government knows what a contribution LATINOS not HISPANICS, make to this country, they are selling the American citizens short, the us gov can give a fuck about what you think.

Finally, these pageants are always a reflection of global politics, as someone stated earlier it could have been in Kazahkstan and they would have booed the US. Get Over It.

Jun 15, 2005
Portuguese Godfather said:
yall mexicans need to quit bitching and acting like everyone blames you for shit.... what ole boy was sayin is that "if you hate america so much then how come you all like to come to america and use all of our resources and send it back to mexico to lower our economy and raise yours"
You seriously gonna reread shit back to us like nobody got his point? You think some teenager who runs from crackheads on the bus somehow reads better than the rest of us in his thread?

Go back and read what we said why don't you? Tell us all what we said, too.

Fucking inbred Iberians, I swear.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL...and yall Americans need to stop crying about some dumb broad getting booed in a fucking BEAUTY PAGAENT as if it's your sister. GET OVER IT.

LOL...like it's a big deal. I could give a fuck, homie...I was BORN HERE! Deport ME, muthafuckas!

LERO LERO! LERO LERO!

Y lambe mi culo tambien, Miss USA!

Aug 11, 2004
I DIDNT RUN FROM ANYONE ON THE BUS GET IT STR8 EVERYONE.... ALL I SAW WAS THAT EVERYONE WAS GETTIN ON DUDE SAYIN DONT WORRY ABOUT THE MEXICANS BUSH IS An IDIOT.... WHEN IF YOU HATE IUT HERE SO MUCH THEN STOP IMMIGRATING HERE ..... SIMPLE AS THAT FUCKTARD

Aug 11, 2004
REdRUM said:
BTW...what was your point, Portuguese Person?

You ignored the fact that someone made a thread crying about some girl getting booed...and jump on ''yall mexicans''...hmm...makes me wonder, Portuguese.
naw because his issue wasnt just that if you read through it... it was the fact that mexicans and latinos are quick to fuckin hate on america but theyre even quicker to immigrate here and exploit our resources

Aug 28, 2006
if im from a mexican family and born here, am i mexican american or just american?

if u go to another country and your chinese are u gonna say your chinese or american?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com

WTF you talking about ya'll Mexicans sending "your" resources back to Mexico to raise our economy? You act like people send money like it's one huge master plan to fuck over the United States. People are trying to survive and take care of their family. You're saying ya'll like every Mexican does that shit, there are plent of Mexican Americans paying taxes that keep your ass in school and pay for police to protect your neighborhood. I doubt any Mexicans here even send money back anyway.

Aug 28, 2006
Likwid said:
WTF you talking about ya'll Mexicans sending "your" resources back to Mexico to raise our economy? You act like people send money like it's one huge master plan to fuck over the United States. People are trying to survive and take care of their family. You're saying ya'll like every Mexican does that shit, there are plent of Mexican Americans paying taxes that keep your ass in school and pay for police to protect your neighborhood. I doubt any Mexicans here even send money back anyway.
my pops sends his dad $100 a month, i dont think thats a whole lot, but at least he cares to send money to his family

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
In some of these fuckers eyes that's part of the master plan to crumble our perfect government. In reality your father is just trying to help your grandfather eat and stay alive.

Jun 15, 2005
I DIDNT RUN FROM ANYONE ON THE BUS GET IT STR8 EVERYONE.... ALL I SAW WAS THAT EVERYONE WAS GETTIN ON DUDE SAYIN DONT WORRY ABOUT THE MEXICANS BUSH IS An IDIOT.... WHEN IF YOU HATE IUT HERE SO MUCH THEN STOP IMMIGRATING HERE ..... SIMPLE AS THAT FUCKTARD
You ran.

Nobody said "don't worry about the mexicans, bush is an idiot".

Nobody said, "we hate it here."

Your assessment is simpleminded and young. Cease and desist before you catch your 3563476738347574870th E-SLAP.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
lmfao @ dudes watching a fucking BEAUTY PAGEANT and coming to crazy conclusions. Oh boy 50 people boo'd the American broad. They all must be Mexican, I mean it is a world wide event but it was in Mexico!