Time for a REAL discussion.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
Portuguese Godfather said:
actually when motherfuckers have HELLA kids they dont get it back or if they make a certain amount
actually when muthafukers have HELLA kids they get sumthing called an earned income credit...go learn u sumthing son.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I guess Mexicans are the only people that ever take advantage of the system, it's not like any white trash meth heads ever collected foodstamps to then turn around and trade em for dope.

Aug 11, 2004
lifeistooshort said:
People working under the table or not being on payroll is NOT beneficial to anybody besides the Owner of the company or Business

You cant possibly think that people CHOOSE to work under the table.
You cant believe people CHOOSE to not have health insurance
You cant believe people CHOOSE to work shitty hours from day to day no job secrity, no rights.
DO you know how many people get fucked DAILY? People work their ass off and at the end of the pay period if the boss FEELS like it, he'll threaten to call INS

This is part the reason why we wait hella long to see the DR's and end up crowding the ER. No Benfits, NO Rights some folks are getting fucked....With no vaseline

thats their choice... become a citizen and you dont have to worry about that... trust me i have the highest respect for good hard working people and i am not at all knocking anyone just because their mexican but i do think its bullshit that illegals come here and use the system in a lot of cases but then will go and bitch about it later... and also when things are said like "mexicans are going to take over california" and californias first language should be spanish... thats rediculous because this is america and it is not mexico

Aug 11, 2004
Likwid said:
I guess Mexicans are the only people that ever take advantage of the system, it's not like any white trash meth heads ever collected foodstamps to then turn around and trade em for dope.
those white trash meth heads are citizens.... and trust me i know tons about people using the system and those white meth heads are 1 million times worse then any mexican using the system... you don't have to tell me about that ive been around my fair share of crackheads and meth addicts... that shit is one thing that gets me heated beyond anything else

Aug 11, 2004
Likwid said:
so you implying that i am racist and singling out mexicans is bullshit... if we were talking about any other kind of illegals or people working the system id be talking about them... this thread was made about mexicans

Mar 5, 2006
WHITE PEOPLE.... excuse me... Caucasians happen to be the #1 recipients of Welfare programs

Undocumented people... be 12-15 million people whatever the media hypes it up to be make up 3... yes 3% of the American population... Immigration CRISIS!!!!!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
thats their choice... become a citizen and you dont have to worry about that... trust me i have the highest respect for good hard working people and i am not at all knocking anyone just because their mexican but i do think its bullshit that illegals come here and use the system in a lot of cases but then will go and bitch about it later... and also when things are said like "mexicans are going to take over california" and californias first language should be spanish... thats rediculous because this is america and it is not mexico
I've never heard anything about the first language should be Spanish or Mexicans taking over Cali, that's just ridiculous dinner table talk amongts bigots and their children. Also there are Anericans that bitch about the system while taking advantage, throw them out too I guess.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
so you implying that i am racist and singling out mexicans is bullshit... if we were talking about any other kind of illegals or people working the system id be talking about them... this thread was made about mexicans
It would be safe to say that you have some sort of prejudice. All of your points or attempt at them involved the Mexican population which clearly makes up 100% of all immigrants:cheeky: .

Jun 15, 2005
More stupidity.

Do you remember why this thread started? Are you taking it away from its original intent?

You're letting out a lot of bullshit that you carry inside of you, very little of which has to do with what the threadstarter was talking about.

Feb 5, 2006
californias first language should be spanish... thats rediculous because this is america and it is not mexico

I AGREE ON THAT. BITCH U IN AMERICA BUT CANT SPEAK ENGLISH! WHEN I WENT TO COURT, EVERY FUCKIN MEXICAN EXCEPT MY POPS COULDNT SPEAK SPANISH. EVERY SINGLE 1 NEEDED A TRANSLATER. OVER HERE COMMITTING CRIMES IN THIS COUNTRY BUT CANT EVEN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE.

Nov 1, 2005
when u hear ppl talkin about mexicans taking over california theyre talkin ethnic/population wise...they aint literaly talkin about the mexican gov. taken over cali.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
707REPRESENTA said:
I AGREE ON THAT. BITCH U IN AMERICA BUT CANT SPEAK ENGLISH! WHEN I WENT TO COURT, EVERY FUCKIN MEXICAN EXCEPT MY POPS COULDNT SPEAK SPANISH. EVERY SINGLE 1 NEEDED A TRANSLATER. OVER HERE COMMITTING CRIMES IN THIS COUNTRY BUT CANT EVEN SPEAK THE LANGUAGE.
Committing a crime takes nothing but stupidity, learning a language takes time. They must have forgot their English for dummies books at the border.

Aug 11, 2004
Likwid said:
It would be safe to say that you have some sort of prejudice. All of your points or attempt at them involved the Mexican population which clearly makes up 100% of all immigrants:cheeky: .
no it isnt there are tons of illegal asian immigrants european middle eastern, etc. and they also havent made as much of a showing as of late as the latinos have... thats like saying you have a prejudice because of the way that you and the rest of the latinos in this forum are responding to me... i post something yall attack white people.... meaning yall are prejudice

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
How am I prejudice towards you? You show your true colors. I'm only half Mexican, but I am American born, as was my mother and her parents. I speak probably as much Spanish as you do. You obviously missed the sarcasm. You say that you know about tons of illegals being asian, euro and middle eastern but you chose only to talk about mexicans.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
lifeistooshort said:
HAHAHAH At the Mexicans taking over.... we are, 1 out of 3 people in Cali are Latino. And although spanish will never be the official language, i can still press 2 or hit the sap button.
Not something to brag about, have you seen the teen pregnancy rates latley?