Time for a REAL discussion.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2004
Likwid said:
Everyone hates this country. You don't get it. This is the real world. People come here to exploit ever last penny they can get. If you think America is going to get props for being such a disneyland you're tripping.
I never said that either.... But all those other people that hate us don't openly come here and exploit us

Feb 5, 2006
SHIT, MEXICANS ARE SOME STRAIGHT UP HUSTLERS. GOTTA RESPECT THEY HUSTLE, THEY TAKE THE SHITTY JOBS WE DONT WANT. WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD SELL COTTON CANDY, CORN, AND BLANKETS IN 100 DEGREES.

Jun 15, 2005
Portuguese Godfather said:
Did you mean use?
Yes. And that's called a typo - as in, not hitting the right button.

Don't try to act smart.

You used the same word about ten times and spelled it wrong...

...ten times.

You know the difference, junior.

Jan 26, 2007
enserio said:
His little girlfriend is logged into the opne forum right now. She's about to jump in here and add something really insightful and productive right along with him.

Tell mommy to proofread your posts.
Aww your stalking me.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
i didnt ever.... i was talking about mexicans talking shit about americans but coming here illegally to take AMERICAN MONEY since you don't like me to call it mine
Likwid said:
Weren't you saying something to the effect that they shouldn't talk shit about USA and blah blah blah? Didn't you say they send money back?
I never said that either.... But all those other people that hate us don't openly come here and exploit us

You sure you didn't say that?