Time for a REAL discussion.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Let me start by saying that I in no way intend on offending any of you, but there is a large population of Hispanics on this board and since Southern Cal is an area greatly affected by this issue I thought I could bring this up here.

Anyways...did anyone catch video of Miss USA being heavily boo'd during the Miss Universe pageant which was held in Mexico? My question is, really? Hispanics are able to flee their corrupted ass country and come to America to live a MUCH better life, and still boo us? Hispanics hold nation-wide rallies defending their human rights to be in this country, and still boo us? Congress is about to pass a bill that essentially grants 12 MILLION Hispanics amnesty, and still boo us? And what's worse, they're going to direct their boo's toward Miss fucking USA? Really? I'm not even against the bill, and certainly not on any level of those such as Bill O'Reilly, Lou Dobbs, and McCain, but this bullshit gets me so damn heated. Now, obviously those at the pageant don't speak for every single Hispanic in the world, so I just wanted to get some of your thoughts. And let's keep this civil, please.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Im wondering whats gonna happen to the social security benefits Ive been putting in since i started working in 1985....where is all the money gonna come for medical/,welfare/schooling..I was listening to steve harvey a few years back and he said that his visits to schools some kids didnt even have their own desk..had to share books..overcrowded classes....
Damn they gonna have to have a special task force on my block to round up all the chickens and goats that get loose.
No more KFC/POPEYES --JUAN POLLO on every corner....hahha a im clowning a lil...???

Nov 14, 2002
Clowning or not you make a damn good point. If the government doesn't do something quick we're eventually going to run out of money. Then not even illegals will want to come here anymore.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i mean, whats good with reparations?

whats good with possibly changing the defunct laws that dont allow those put through the criminal system to work?

making 15 million illegal aliens legal wont mean shit if your ass cant speak english, which you have to do to become a american citizen anyway, right?

or do you think were gonna learn spanish?

youll still have to assimilate yourself into another culture and now-legals will be heavily hated on and rules will have to be made to keep things in order.

they thought going to war was a good idea too..

Jun 15, 2005
If you're expecting a civil and thoughtful discussion here, then you've come to the wrong place. This thread will most likely end up in a brown vs evryone else thread, or better yet, a brown vs black thread like others past.

Just to humor you though...

It is most definitely the wrong venue to "boo" at, I mean, what kind of ass boos a beautiful woman? Nonetheless, I'm sure you understand that they are booing Bush and how his policies have changed the face of this country in the world's eyes.

Why would they boo anything else?

Also, why would you expect Mexicans living in Mexico to seem "grateful" in a sense? Becuase the US is about to grant amnesty, again? Not to them.

Apr 25, 2002
if it was held in 99 other countries.. they would have still booed america.. everyone hates america.. and it wasn't mexicans(legal or illegal) from america.. it's fucken mexicans in mexico... they don't give a fuck about amnesty.

Dec 25, 2003
Why were they booing? Theyre obviously wannabe anglos and hate their dark skin. Ever see a group of them speaking Mexican? It's like theyre trying to speak English in Spanish form. Obvious coconuts. I hate when they give me that look, you know, the look thats like youre white and im Mexican and I wish I was white. Tryna steal my swagga.

That or the mayo that covered their (chilotes? chilados? fuck I forget the name but its corn on the cob with mayonnaise and chili powder) was rotten.

A third possibility is that it is, in fact, rage over the fact that Taco Bell is in no way authentic Mexican food, and Miss USA represents the corporate wing of America that is foisting this perception of taco bell being authentico when it is really not.

Dirty Shoes wrote a rap about this, some example lines being "el queso is not from oaxaca" and the classic "sour cream out an e-long-a-ted metal tube" <- note the use of an impossibly large word in a sentence with only one and two syllable words. Dirty Shoes raps are often so laced with meaning, complex structure, and metaphors, they regularly go over the heads of everyone on the siccness boards.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL @ "Speaking Mexican"

Also...I guess there's nothing wrong with sending billions of dollars to other foreign countries like Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. It's just these goddamn Mexicans that are taking ALL the money that we hate.

Social Security...or lack there of...LOL. One question, and one question only: Are you trying to blame MEXICANS for this?

Please feel free to answer...

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Wait let me get this straight.....you're watching the miss universe padget....getting mad because they bood miss america......and this has what to do with anything? Watch some espn, go take some testosterone pills or something.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
And I really don't think they were booing her as much as they were booing what's going on with this whole immigration debacle and the racism that's been shown toward Mexicans, whether legal or illegal. Not saying it's right...but...

BTW, ROTFLMFAO @ Minillo's spanish...''uno momento por favor''