This shit is sad - Must Read

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
well he could be released..but the prosecutor doesn't want to..shows you that the white man still wants people not to move up in this world..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
when you worth millions of dollars that can potentially help your family... you need to think about not gettin blown off by 15 year olds.

if i was a pro football player, all hoes blowin me would be 21+. my nigga a pro ball player and he got hoes around him allthe time....above age bitches

they got enough cheese to hit a strip spot and overage hoes gon fuck for a dream

because last i heard, getting caught up.... those are called "devils".....take away your process real quick....gotta be above that..

and all dudes with some money or a future..need to keep in mind who they let into they life...broke peopel dont have to do that..

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

^^^Yeah but he was 17 and the girl was 15 when it happened, they went to high school together. This is just another example of the racist system in the US. I'm sure if he was white nothing would have happened to him...

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
MR RY said:
^^^Yeah but he was 17 and the girl was 15 when it happened, they went to high school together. This is just another example of the racist system in the US. I'm sure if he was white nothing would have happened to him...
that's true..

"At the same time this trial was under way, a local high school teacher, a white female, was found guilty of having a sexual relationship with a student -- a true case of child molestation. The teacher received 90 days. Wilson received 3,650 days."

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
MR RY said:
i aint peep that...thats deep...
if she was 15 and he was 17 how is that against the law? none of them are under the law of consent..

maybe i need to read the shit a little better..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
STOCKTONE said:
Don't blame the girl giving him head, again blame this fuckin country and it's crooked Criminal Law System!

Agreed.

This type of situation happens ALL the time. That doesn't make it right, obviously. This is a really sad situation and the fact that the courts are like that only proves the bias in this "system" overall, not just on ONE level, but on EVERY level.

I hope he gets out and has a somewhat normal life. If bitches like Paris Hilton can get multiple DUI's and get off with paying a fine and some probation, WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT SAY?

My boy has 2 DUI's and served like 6 months total....

MONEY runs this country. Fuck this crooked as system. I really despise people that make decisions like that about others lives. Racist ass Georgia though...I'd like to say I'm surprised, but as I said above, this happens A LOT....which is the worst part. There's tons of innocent people in jail, just so the system can say, "we locked up these BAD people."

FUCK THAT.:siccness:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Gas One said:
i aint peep that...thats deep...
if she was 15 and he was 17 how is that against the law? none of them are under the law of consent..
16 is consent in Georgia...they said the girl was a year under consent I believe.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
How the fuck is putting your dick in some bitches MOUTH worse than putting it in her VAGINA?

I mean, bitches (that aren't completely retarded) dont' say, "i gave head, i'm not a virgin."

Dude didn't violate that bitch, she's just a STUPID whore that called rape, and since he's in a racist ass state, they threw him in jail...

Does anyone know if the bitch was white or black or what? Cause it wouldn't surprise me if she was white, seeing the result of the case.

They also said (i think) that they changed that law, but it doesn't help him cause it was AFTER he was charged...

then again, Washington changed DUI suspensions to 2 years, in stead of 1...and my boy was charged when it was 1, but they gave him 2, cause when he was sentenced it was 2....GREAT FUCKING JUSTICE SYSTEM WE HAVE HERE.

Nov 30, 2006
THE WHOLE CASE IS RACIST BULLSHIT!!!! THERE IS NO ARGUING IT BECAUSE EVERYBODY KNOWS THE CASE IS BULLSHIT, THEY CAN LET HIM GO THEY JUST WANT TO SET AN EXAMPLE TO THE "NIGGERS" DONT FUCK WITH WHITE WOMAN.... IT'S SOME DOWN RIGHT KLAN SHIT RIGHT THERE. I HATE THE SOUTH THEY ARE SO FUCKING RACIST.

I'M RACIST TO A POINT WHERE IF I GET PISSED OFF AT YOU WHEN I'M DRIVING I'M GOING TO CALL YOU A NAME. THESE MOTHER FUCKERS WANT TO RUIN A KIDS LIFE BECAUSE OF THE COLOR OF HIS SKIN.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
There's a difference between ignorance and hate. You're just ignorant. But they hate minorities.