This shit is sad - Must Read

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
this is the same story that everyone was tryin to come at me crazy because i didnt feel sorry for him.......but i didnt know that there was more to it......

the sad part is the mother of the girl that perform that act said that it wasnt rape.......and i dont think the jury wouldve convicted him if they knew it was a manatory tens years but wouldnt they have knowledge of that before they convicted him????????

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
At the same time this trial was under way, a local high school teacher, a white female, was found guilty of having a sexual relationship with a student -- a true case of child molestation. The teacher received 90 days. Wilson received 3,650 days.
WTF?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
ESPN said:
In Barker's eyes, Wilson should have taken the same plea agreement as the others. Maintaining innocence in the face of the crushing wheels of justice is the ultimate act of vanity, he believes.

"I understand what he's saying," Barker says. "I think he's making a bad decision in the long run. Being branded a sex offender is not good; but at the same time, if it made the difference between spending 10 years as opposed to two? Is it worth sitting in prison for eight more years, and you're still gonna be a sex offender when you get out?"

Barker is quick to point out that he offered Wilson a plea after he'd been found guilty -- the first time he has ever done that. Of course, the plea was the same five years he'd offered before the trial -- not taking into account the rape acquittal. Barker thinks five years is fair for receiving oral sex from a schoolmate. None of the other defendants insisted on a jury trial. Wilson did. He rolled the dice, and he lost. The others, he says, "took their medicine."
"took there medicine" Somebody needs to fucking murder that mother fucker.

Dec 9, 2005
HERESY said:
So his pride is going to force him to do maximum time?

"I didn't commit the crime, but since they convicted me I'm gonna do the whole ten" Where is the logic in that? I'm not asking you personally to show me where the logic in that way of thinking is, I'm just asking in general.

Yeah, in a sense. What I took from it was that he felt as if taking a plea bargain would be admitting to guilt, and admitting to being a child molester, which he strongly believes in his heart that its something he isn't. Something he feels so strongly about that he's willing to take the sentence, and seek other avenues to find justice.

I don't know...thats just how I interpreted it. Not trying to debate anything.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

damn, this is some real fucked up ass shit. Everybody involved in the case doesnt think he should be in jail but they wont do nuthin about it, passing the shit around. Fuck this shit, I can see why he didnt take the plea. Its easy to say stuff but fuck that admiting to be a sex offender is some bullshit when you aint done nuthing wrong. The girl was willing to do it, the mom says the girl initiated it, nobody forced her to do shit.

How the fuck does that teacher get 90 days for havin relations with a student but this dude gets 10 years? Fuck the fucking system...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
MOREBASS said:
Yeah, in a sense. What I took from it was that he felt as if taking a plea bargain would be admitting to guilt, and admitting to being a child molester, which he strongly believes in his heart that its something he isn't. Something he feels so strongly about that he's willing to take the sentence, and seek other avenues to find justice.

I don't know...thats just how I interpreted it. Not trying to debate anything.
I'm cool. They offered this man five years BEFORE and AFTER he was convicted and on his way to ten. I would have took that five and still had some work on the case instead of taking ten and trying to hold on to some prideful shit.

Dec 24, 2005
www.myspace.com
HERESY said:
I'm cool. They offered this man five years BEFORE and AFTER he was convicted and on his way to ten. I would have took that five and still had some work on the case instead of taking ten and trying to hold on to some prideful shit.

he said he had a little sister. he wouldn't be able to live at home if he was a convicted child molester.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
DukeSkywalker said:
he said he had a little sister. he wouldn't be able to live at home if he was a convicted child molester.
What does that have to do with anything you quoted? He has to register as a sexual offender regardless of if he served ten minutes or ten years because he was CONVICTED. They offered him FIVE years before AND after the conviction.

May 2, 2002
HERESY said:
What does that have to do with anything you quoted? He has to register as a sexual offender regardless of if he served ten minutes or ten years because he was CONVICTED. They offered him FIVE years before AND after the conviction.
Either way...5 or 10...it's fucked up.

It lost him everything.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
HERESY said:
why does he have to plead guilty when he didn't do any real crime?

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
How was he NOT guilty??????? He is guilty of recieving a blow job from an under age girl.......

he's not a child molester but he still is guilty......

If he was 18 and the girl was 16 would the crime look different in your guys eyes??????

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
ThaG said:
why does he have to plead guilty when he didn't do any real crime?
ARE ANY OF YOU READING WHAT THE ARTICLE ACTUALLY SAID?!?!?!?! LMAO! First of all, he DID do a "real crime". He broke whatever law it is he broke. Do I agree with it? No, do I believe the punishment was unjust? YES! However, I am talking about the offer they gave him AFTER he was CONVICTED.

CONVICTION = Will STILL be required to register as a sex offender.