This shit is sad - Must Read

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2006
I AM GAY said:
There's a difference between ignorance and hate. You're just ignorant. But they hate minorities.
Dont front like white people or black people don't piss you off to the point you think a racist thought.... If you say no your bullshit. In this country we are bread to lable eachother because we are the only country that is this diverse.

Mar 16, 2005
I AM said:
How the fuck is putting your dick in some bitches MOUTH worse than putting it in her VAGINA?

I mean, bitches (that aren't completely retarded) dont' say, "i gave head, i'm not a virgin."

Dude didn't violate that bitch, she's just a STUPID whore that called rape, and since he's in a racist ass state, they threw him in jail...

Does anyone know if the bitch was white or black or what? Cause it wouldn't surprise me if she was white, seeing the result of the case.

They also said (i think) that they changed that law, but it doesn't help him cause it was AFTER he was charged...

then again, Washington changed DUI suspensions to 2 years, in stead of 1...and my boy was charged when it was 1, but they gave him 2, cause when he was sentenced it was 2....GREAT FUCKING JUSTICE SYSTEM WE HAVE HERE.
did you even read the story?

The girl this involves ISN'T the one who called rape! She was just cught on the tape and the proscution ran with it from there.

Also

AM I THE ONLY 1 WHO FINDS IT IRONIC HIS LAWYER'S NAME IS B.J.???

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
thascary1 said:
did you even read the story?
yeah, i did, excuse me for missing one thing, jesus christ..is it THAT big of a deal? NOT really. and if YOU read it, it said the prosecution said they KNEW the bitch was WILLING. so shut the fuck up. they didn't "run with it" you dumb ass.

Mr.REE said:
Dont front like white people or black people don't piss you off to the point you think a racist thought.... If you say no your bullshit. In this country we are bread to lable eachother because we are the only country that is this diverse.
Just cause I'm not like you, doesn't mean shit. I AM. Get it? JUST ME. I act how I feel I should act. I don't believe in 75% of the bullshit we "learn" in this country.

Fuck being trained. I'll do my OWN thing. You can label people ALL you want. I'm not saying I'm perfect, cause I judge people too sometimes...but you don't care about it, which makes your ass ignorant. Those who think outside the box, aren't.

You live IN the box. I live OUTSIDE of the box.

Nov 27, 2006
dont blame the current DA blame the law, which was changed, the DA was just doing his job he has to follow the law, plus he offered the kid multiple chances to take a plea bargin. Trust me i think its fucked up and he shouldnt be in jail for 10 years, but dont always jump to a race issue

Nov 30, 2006
I AM A BITCH said:
Just cause I'm not like you, doesn't mean shit. I AM. Get it? JUST ME. I act how I feel I should act. I don't believe in 75% of the bullshit we "learn" in this country.

Fuck being trained. I'll do my OWN thing. You can label people ALL you want. I'm not saying I'm perfect, cause I judge people too sometimes...but you don't care about it, which makes your ass ignorant. Those who think outside the box, aren't.

ARE YOU WHITE?

YOUR DEFINATLY NOT BLACK CUZ MOST BLACK PEOPLE THINK "HONKY CRACKA MUTHA FUCKA" AT LEAST 3 TIMES A DAY....LOL

Mar 16, 2005
I AM said:
yeah, i did, excuse me for missing one thing, jesus christ..is it THAT big of a deal? NOT really. and if YOU read it, it said the prosecution said they KNEW the bitch was WILLING. so shut the fuck up. they didn't "run with it" you dumb ass.

Actually it is that big of a deal because the post I was responding to you blamed the girl for this problem.

And the prosecution did run with it...THAT'S THIER FUCKING JOB! Just because they have morals and are rightfully regretting puttin him behind bars for such a long time, doesn;t mean they didn't run with it....if they didn't they would have risked thier own job for not following the law!

Now risking your job for someone you don't even know has nothing to do with race....I would never risk my job and livlihood for anyone I could give to fucks what the race is.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
thascary1 said:
Now risking your job for someone you don't even know has nothing to do with race....I would never risk my job and livlihood for anyone I could give to fucks what the race is.
that's cause you care more about yourself than others, which says a lot about your character and the lack of integrity you have.

and Vinn...yeah, I am "white" so go ahead and keep on labeling since that's what you do best.

Mar 16, 2005
I AM said:
that's cause you care more about yourself than others, which says a lot about your character and the lack of integrity you have.

and Vinn...yeah, I am "white" so go ahead and keep on labeling since that's what you do best.

yep sorry I care about my self and family more than someone I don't know...fuck myself for that....get the fuck outta here.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Ivy league colleges knocking at his door....Looked like he was going to be a college athlete...and a blowjob, a FUCKING blowjob blew all this potential he had out the water.....

The righteous path in life, it's like a razor's edge....
so easy to fall off it....
oh well

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^Yeah, oh well, right? Also, southern states cant STAND that people, especially kids do other sexual activities besides just sex in the missionary position. sentencing this kid like this isnt gonna make it stop.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
The 'oh well' does not diminish the injustice that has occurred in this case....I just said it because it's just another injustice in a world that is fundamentally injust....

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Barker is quick to point out that he
offered Wilson a plea after he'd been found guilty -- the first time he has ever done that.
Of course, the plea was the same five years he'd offered before the trial -- not taking into account the rape acquittal.
He could have been apprx halfway through his sentence. This guy was offered a deal TWICE, and he passed on both.

Dec 9, 2005
HERESY said:
He could have been apprx halfway through his sentence. This guy was offered a deal TWICE, and he passed on both.

Read that part too, but I guess his stance is that taking the plea bargain would basically be him admitting to something he didn't do, and forcing him to register as a sex offender, and not be able to live with his little sister, or anywhere in the vicinity.

Although, I also read that he's going to have to register anyways when he gets out, so that left me a little confused.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
MOREBASS said:
Read that part too, but I guess his stance is that taking the plea bargain would basically be him admitting to something he didn't do, and forcing him to register as a sex offender, and not be able to live with his little sister, or anywhere in the vicinity.

Although, I also read that he's going to have to register anyways when he gets out, so that left me a little confused.
They offered him two deals. The first deal came before the trial. The second deal came AFTER the trial. Due to his conviction he would have to register anyway, so why not take the five?

Dec 9, 2005
^ Yeah, thats what I was thinking too. Doesn't make sense, but I guess his pride wouldn't let him take the blame for a crime he feels he didn't commit.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
So his pride is going to force him to do maximum time?

"I didn't commit the crime, but since they convicted me I'm gonna do the whole ten" Where is the logic in that? I'm not asking you personally to show me where the logic in that way of thinking is, I'm just asking in general.