This shit is sad - Must Read

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Quick said:
How was he NOT guilty??????? He is guilty of recieving a blow job from an under age girl.......

he's not a child molester but he still is guilty......

If he was 18 and the girl was 16 would the crime look different in your guys eyes??????
that's because the law is fucked up

technically he's guilty, but I think no sane person would send him to prison for that

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
HERESY said:
ARE ANY OF YOU READING WHAT THE ARTICLE ACTUALLY SAID?!?!?!?! LMAO! First of all, he DID do a "real crime". He broke whatever law it is he broke. Do I agree with it? No, do I believe the punishment was unjust? YES! However, I am talking about the offer they gave him AFTER he was CONVICTED.

CONVICTION = Will STILL be required to register as a sex offender.
yes, we're reading, but the laws are not there to be apllied 100% literally, some common sense is needed too

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
ThaG said:
yes, we're reading, but the laws are not there to be apllied 100% literally, some common sense is needed too
What laws are not there to be applied 100% literally? Some laws ARE 100% literal. Yes, some common sense IS needed, and I already said I think his situation was unjust, but we are past that. The point many people are missing is he was given a deal before and after his conviction. He was convicted, and due to being convicted he would have to register as a sex offender regardless if he maintains his innocence or not and regardless of if he does five or ten.

If you were convicted of a crime, and the DA came back and offered you five years would you take it? Remember, you have already been convicted of the crime. What would you do?

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
HERESY said:
What laws are not there to be applied 100% literally? Some laws ARE 100% literal. Yes, some common sense IS needed, and I already said I think his situation was unjust, but we are past that. The point many people are missing is he was given a deal before and after his conviction. He was convicted, and due to being convicted he would have to register as a sex offender regardless if he maintains his innocence or not and regardless of if he does five or ten.

If you were convicted of a crime, and the DA came back and offered you five years would you take it? Remember, you have already been convicted of the crime. What would you do?
5 years or 10 years doesn't really matter for him - his career is fucked up any way

if he thinks he's not guilty (and he really isn't) - why admitting a crime he didn't commit (well, he did it, but we all agreed it isn't really a crime)

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
5 years or 10 years doesn't really matter for him - his career is fucked up any way
Well that much is obvious because he turned down the deal twice. But I am asking what would YOU do in this instance?

if he thinks he's not guilty (and he really isn't) - why admitting a crime he didn't commit (well, he did it, but we all agreed it isn't really a crime)
Read this S-L-O-W-L-Y. Are you ready?

He has already been convicted of a crime. When you are convicted of a crime of this nature you have to register as a sex offender. Regardless if he believes he is innocent and decides to serve ten, or regardless if he accepts the five, he will still be required to register as a sex offender, and he will still be looked upon as a sex offender. The crime will NOT be expunged from his record (unless the conviction were overturned), and once again he will be looked at as a sex offender.

Again, read this S-L-O-W-L-Y.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I agree with Heresy.... dude should have just taken the 5 with possibility of Parole... he wouldn't have done the whole 5 anyway and when he got out he could have went to college and continued where he left off with his football career. One of the dudes has already been released and is enrolled in college right now. Either way it goes he was going to have to register as a sex offender anyway. He broke the law. He blew it... should have just agreed to plea bargain.

The DA was trying to hook him up but since he decided to take it to trial and fight it, he lost and got slapped with the 10. It's his fault....

May 2, 2002
HERESY said:
I'm not denying thta. However, if are REQUIRED to do ten, and they give you FIVE after the fact what would you do?
Obviously I would take the 5.

But I'm trying to look at it from his point of view. He lost everything but his pride...so might as well do the 10.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Tony said:
I agree with Heresy.... dude should have just taken the 5 with possibility of Parole... he wouldn't have done the whole 5 anyway and when he got out he could have went to college and continued where he left off with his football career. One of the dudes has already been released and is enrolled in college right now. Either way it goes he was going to have to register as a sex offender anyway. He broke the law. He blew it... should have just agreed to plea bargain.

The DA was trying to hook him up but since he decided to take it to trial and fight it, he lost and got slapped with the 10. It's his fault....
Thankyou.

May 2, 2002
HERESY said:
Might as well do the ten? When you can get out in five and go to college like one of the other cats convicted in this case? Pride is a muthafucka.
I wouldn't...but like you said...pride is a muthafucka.

Some people...it gets in the way.

Aug 11, 2004
thascary1 said:
did you even read the story?

The girl this involves ISN'T the one who called rape! She was just cught on the tape and the proscution ran with it from there.

Also

AM I THE ONLY 1 WHO FINDS IT IRONIC HIS LAWYER'S NAME IS B.J.???

haha every time i seen his attornies name i thought they were talking about what happened but yeah this shit is hella fucked up the 4 white against 3 black and it wouldve been overturned... fucking racist down south if i was black id move to california because even though we still got racist people here but not as racist as that

Dec 9, 2005
HERESY said:
I'm cool. They offered this man five years BEFORE and AFTER he was convicted and on his way to ten. I would have took that five and still had some work on the case instead of taking ten and trying to hold on to some prideful shit.

Okay, just went back and re-read it, all I was saying was that the plea bargains were offered to the guys, and if accepted, they were putting in a 'Guilty' plea, and would serve the shortened time in prison. If they denied the plea bargain, the trial would be held in court to be decided upon by jurors. I guess Wilson was willing to take the chance of being convicted or possibly not ( which eventually he was anyways ), and risk the longer stint in the slammer.

So I guess he figured he had a chance at beating the case. And he was wrong.

Wilson refused to admit to being a child molester. If he pled to or was convicted of any charge that put him on the sex offender registry, he couldn't live at home with his younger sister. He wouldn't accept that, so he waited for his trial.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
MOREBASS said:
Okay, just went back and re-read it, all I was saying was that the plea bargains were offered to the guys, and if accepted, they were putting in a 'Guilty' plea, and would serve the shortened time in prison. If they denied the plea bargain, the trial would be held in court to be decided upon by jurors. I guess Wilson was willing to take the chance of being convicted or possibly not ( which eventually he was anyways ), and risk the longer stint in the slammer.

So I guess he figured he had a chance at beating the case. And he was wrong.
^^^ All of that is fine and great, but what about them giving him a chance to take five AFTER he was convicted? Thats what my emphasis is on.

It doesn't matter if you plead guilty or are found guilty, you still have to register as a sex offender. Again, they offered him the deal before AND after the conviction. Why not take it? Pride of being labled a sex offender? You're already labled as one and have to register as one, so why not cut your sentence in half and take the deal? And again, I'm not talking about the deal they gave him before trial. I am talking about teh deal they gave him AFTER the trial.