NW NIGGAS STAY IN THE SOURCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
pick up the latest issue of the source...my young goons mikey vegas and illaj in there...with a DOPE write up in the unsigned hype section..im not good wit postin pics n shit so somebody else can do it...but its OFFICIAL!!! its our time yall...nonstop doin his thing..cool nutz stay grindin...syko sewin up these video games...and other shit...its the MOVEMENT...fuck wit it!!!!!

Oct 22, 2005
I guess ima have to post it for all the real NW kats and all the outside haterz P.O bout to blow..yeeeeee

@syko didnt u say u had a unsigned hype koming up also?

May 9, 2002
LOL@"PO bout to blow"

Unfortunetly, the NW is not gonna "blow" becuase it doesnt have a gimmick or distinct sound. Why would a rap region blow after 15 years of rap being in the spotlight? Its not about a region, its about GOOD MUSIC...no matter WHERE its from.

ANYWAYS, good for them...I wish them the best of luck in all their future endeavors. If someone has link to some of their music, please share.

May 4, 2002
I Fucked Your Mom said:
LOL@"PO bout to blow"

Unfortunetly, the NW is not gonna "blow" becuase it doesnt have a gimmick or distinct sound. Why would a rap region blow after 15 years of rap being in the spotlight? Its not about a region, its about GOOD MUSIC...no matter WHERE its from.

ANYWAYS, good for them...I wish them the best of luck in all their future endeavors. If someone has link to some of their music, please share.
alotta GOOD MUSIC is comin from the NORTHWEST...people aint gonna be leanin and rockin for the next 5 years....lets just be realistic....the NW wont blow as a whole....but you got certain grinders out here opening doors so once its kicked the fuck in....it will BLOW...just cause u dont here us on the radio dont mean we dont actually sell records or have dedicated fans....its people with this attitude that sit back and say negative shit...but when it pops off theyre like "i told you so!!!" who woulda thought nonstop would be workin wit twista? or cool nuts in the source back to back to back? or me doin shit for college hoops, mac dre, bjork & others.....fuck it then..if the NW aint gonna blow together...I AM alone

May 9, 2002
SYKO said:
alotta GOOD MUSIC is comin from the NORTHWEST
Who said there wasnt?

...people aint gonna be leanin and rockin for the next 5 years....
Of course not, gimmicks only go so far.

lets just be realistic....the NW wont blow as a whole....
Exactly my point.

[quotbut you got certain grinders out here opening doors so once its kicked the fuck in....it will BLOW...[/quote]
e]
This contradicts your previous sentence...

just cause u dont here us on the radio dont mean we dont actually sell records or have dedicated fans....
Ummm..yes...but people on the radio=BLOWING UP...

its people with this attitude that sit back and say negative shit...
Or just bein REAL with this shit. Ive been hearin "the NW gonna blow dog" for the last 5 years....it gets OLD.

but when it pops off theyre like "i told you so!!!"
If the NW "blows up", ill completely eat crow...i can admit when im wrong....but right now, im NOT.

who woulda thought nonstop would be workin wit twista? or cool nuts in the source back to back to back?
That equals "blowin up?" No, that just means that there is recgonizable talent in ALL corners of the world...nothing more, nothing less..

or me doin shit for college hoops, mac dre, bjork & others.....fuck it then..if the NW aint gonna blow together...I AM alone
And thats all that im sayin...too many people are worried about "the region"..worry about your damn self and we will STILL be proud of you....

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
I Fucked Your Mom said:
LOL@"PO bout to blow"

Partna you on some other shit. We trying to eat. The last thing we want to hear is why we gonna starve. I'm not gonna go through all the motions with you but it's definitely coming around.
On the way to blowing up you have to get recognized. We are doing that.
Rappers:
Cool Nutz doing a collab album with Luni Coleone
Cool Nutz, Mikey Vegas & Illa J in the last 3 Sources
Nonstop producing for Twista
Jake One producing Young Buck
Cool Nutz signing with E-40 and featured on the COVER of the New MurderDog
DJ B-Mello WestCoast Mix DJ of the year
Vitamin D countless credits on major albums
Syko making Thizz Dance
Bosko paving the path
FunkDaddy with classic hits already in his back pocket
And the fact that the whole industry is starting to fuck with the NW a whole lot more.

Hilltop Hound said:
Partna you on some other shit. We trying to eat. The last thing we want to hear is why we gonna starve. I'm not gonna go through all the motions with you but it's definitely coming around.
Rappers:
Cool Nutz signing with E-40 and featured on the COVER of the New MurderDog
Syko making Thizz Dance
Bosko paving the path
And the fact that the whole industry is starting to fuck with the NW a whole lot more.
Now Thats real Talk.

May 9, 2002
Hilltop Hound said:
Really? How? Who is hollering "206" on pop/top 40 radio stations in Houston, NY, LA, or Chi? Ill tell you....NO ONE. how about on BET or MTV? NO ONE.

When was the last time that Luni was on the radio?

And? Cool Nutz has been in the Source MANY times over his career...whats your point?

This is good, but how many producers get credit via the radio or video? Jake One has produced songs for big names, yet no one his hollering his name anywhere.

See above.

Cool Nutz signing with E-40 and featured on the COVER of the New MurderDog[/qoute]

Im glad Cool Nutz is getting his shine, but this is still not "blowing up"

LOL....good for him....the only DJ's that matter in the radio world, are people like DJ Khalid, unfortunetly...

And? When was the alst time Vitamin D reppiun the town on someones video?

Syko making Thizz Dance
THis has absoutely NOTHING to do with blowing up...

Bosko paving the path
Bosko has worked with West Coast artsts, but he still hasnt "blown up"

No one is disputing that, but who the FUCK knows about Funk Daddy outside the West Coast?

Mostly on the producing tip...but that his LITTLE to do with blowing up.

I really think you rappers are having a hard time understanding what the word "blow up" even means...

BLowing up means having countless arists on HEAVY rotation on radio stations across the US and videos on MTV and BET....who from the NW is doin that? NO ONE.

Not to mention, the NW is the red headed step child of the West Coast...ask a handful of folks, especially fromt he Bay, to name more than 5 artists from here....bet you they cant.

Im happy the artists from here have HIGH hopes, but most of yo are livin PIPE DREAMS. The NW aint "blowing up". As I stated, there is no distinct SOUND or GIMMICK to latch on too...NY, LA, the South, and the Bay all had or have GIMMICKS....or do you NOT realize this????

Good luck to all.

Apr 10, 2006
Say what you say...... i dont even know how to put up all the quote boxes but.....Everybody on the "GIMMICK" Shit dont BLOW homeboy...do you make music???? you sound like a silde-line sitter...talkin bout "everybody has a pipe dream" a pipe dream is waitin and hopin to hit the lotto....Im tryin to get to the point where i can eat off rap!!!!! Im active in my pursuit of that..No gimmicks and i the only person i sound like is myself(( i think thats DISTINCT enuff))...maybe i wont be Jay-Z but its a definate possibillity for me to make a livin for myself in this....... I aint pipe dreamin thats a waste of time.....u comin up in here typin that kinda shit is a waste of space in THE NW FORUM..

May 9, 2002
CEEOHELAY said:
Say what you say...... i dont even know how to put up all the quote boxes but.....Everybody on the "GIMMICK" Shit dont BLOW homeboy...do you make music????
No, but i listen to yours and you have major, major talent.

you sound like a silde-line sitter...talkin bout "everybody has a pipe dream" a pipe dream is waitin and hopin to hit the lotto....Im tryin to get to the point where i can eat off rap!!!!!
Cola, that is everyones dream in rap, thats why its done. Dont you think I had the same dream when I took YV under my wing and asked D-Sane for help?

Im active in my pursuit of that..
No one said you werent.

No gimmicks and i the only person i sound like is myself(( i think thats DISTINCT enuff))...
Good. But that alone wont "blow" a region up.

maybe i wont be Jay-Z but its a definate possibillity for me to make a livin for myself in this.......
I really hope so, however I know what youve gone through over the last 3 years with it and youand I BOTH know it aint easy at ALL.

I aint pipe dreamin thats a waste of time.....u comin up in here typin that kinda shit is a waste of space in THE NW FORUM..
Thats too bad, becuase I represent this forum with TRUTH...aint that a bitch?

Everyone has a "pipe dream"...its called HOPE. People act like thats a BAD thing...all im sayin is, people, artists in particular are puttin TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO goddamn much on "blowing up the NW", when it is NOT gonna happen...otherwise...and here is the puncline:

IT ALREADY WOULD HAVE

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

:cool:

Apr 10, 2006
OOPs

see u change ur name on here too much fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt know that was u!!!!!i thought u was one of these i bang on the internet guys!!!!i didnt know it was my dude...... disredard all that fam..