This Is The End

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2012
ted sucked.. every1 says this is gonna be great.. hope it is.. cuz it seems kinda over-rated already but ill check it out and give my own opinion when i see it. In all honesty i didnt find pinapple express super funny, i mean it was a good movie and funny but it wasn't hilarious..imo

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Ted was like watching an hour and a half long episode of Family Guy and FG is shitty enough a half hour at a time.

This Is The End is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. I'm surprised nobody's making a big deal about how many religious elements are in this but they did a pretty good job of not making it too preachy.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Breh watch it, it's better & tell me if I'm wrong
saw it today. Had some funny parts but not as funny as Pineapple Express to me and not really even close to be honest. They were trying really hard to make things funny but it just wasn't working for me. The first half was much funnier than the 2nd imo. I only paid 4.50 to watch it though. Certainly have paid more for worse

Props: thizziks21

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Ted was like watching an hour and a half long episode of Family Guy and FG is shitty enough a half hour at a time.

This Is The End is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. I'm surprised nobody's making a big deal about how many religious elements are in this but they did a pretty good job of not making it too preachy.
There were actually a lot of Biblical inaccuracies. That's kinda where the movie lost me to be honest. I suppose if I had no clue what the Bible actually said then it would've been more watchable. Not to mention a lot of the blasphemy mixed in with the "preachy"ness