This is only for those who like to save and earn money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
so if this company is so wrong for you, then why are you in a group that was aimed for people who were of interest? and besides,those who were serious contacted me privately and took part of something that others choose not to.

to bash and all this other disrespectful shit is just ridiculous,if its not for you then leave it alone
People of interest? Come on Monte. I can see all your private messages lol.

Mar 26, 2010
We Volunteers cannot help you. This is between you and Staff. If you have read the page linked to then you are aware of which types of blogs are allowed and which are not allowed and end up being suspended/deleted by Staff.

In a nutshell no blogger initiated advertising, retailing or reselling the work created or services provided by anyone other than yourself is allowed on free hosted WordPress.COM blogs. E-commerce transactions via shopping carts and the like cannot be conducted on free blogs from and being free hosted by WordPress.COM

The advertising exceptions noted in support documentation are for high traffic blogs that qualify for and are accepted into the Ad Control program, and for extremely high traffic blogs that qualify and are accepted into the paid VIP hosting program
this bitch told u to shut up ! haah

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
so if this company is so wrong for you, then why are you in a group that was aimed for people who were of interest? and besides,those who were serious contacted me privately and took part of something that others choose not to.

to bash and all this other disrespectful shit is just ridiculous,if its not for you then leave it alone
who the fuck are you talkin to?

cuz i know i never hit you up or a conference call, i dont do all that bullshit, im not tryna get robbed blind like you

your a scam artist and none of us will leave it alone...you swore up and down it would take off...where is it at? wheres the big break? multi million dollar commercials and investment firms hittin you up? show me something

fuck is you smokin?

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
montedebruce
awww that sucks ass. ok,, thank you to everybody who has chimed in, I have a way around this
raincoaster
Not at WordPress.com you don't. As we said, you'll have to move to a different host
Lol. My confidence in your financial tutelage is shrinking seeing as youre unable to read the terms of service for a blog.

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
that whole thing had nothing to do with xtraplan though, that was a site for my affiliate programs, the thing i didnt know was that you had to pay for separate web hosting, but that issue has been fixed a long time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.