This is only for those who like to save and earn money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I've met a few people that really were millionaires as a result of MLM. But...these guys weren't dream sellers. One guy, I sat in on a presentation he had in his mansion. The guy was a hell of a salesman. What I respected was the fact that he didn't make it sound like a walk in the park. He told the guests that they're gonna have to put in the work in order to reap the rewards...something that most MLM'ers don't do. It's usually the newbies who try to sell dreams....when they haven't even made much money, if any money, themselves.

Point is, MLM isn't for everyone. I use to love when the MLM guys would tell me, "if you don't join, you aren't serious about your financial future." As if MLM is the only way to earn money. *Shout out to people that earned millions and even billions before MLM even existed.* Some people are cut out for it, some aren't. I'm one of the ones that's not. The idea of chasing people down and borderline harassing them for money just isn't my cup of tea. I know because I've tried it. It can be profitable, but if you're not cut out for it, then don't try to get into it.
100% truth. and if a person who's involved in the direct sales industry (MLM) knows what he or she is doing... then they really DON'T want everyone. they're not looking for people who supposedly "need" it... they're looking for people who WANT it.

::

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
YOU GUYZ ARE FUCCIN RETARDS BLOOD CUZ IM OVA HERE BALLIN OFF DIS XTRAPLAN SHIT WHILE YALL JUST HATIN ON DA NIGGA

FUCC ALL YAWL SUCKAS CAUSE MONTE PUT ME IN THE GAME AND WE RUNNIN DIS HERE.

GET WIT THIS REAL WONDER BREAD CASHOLA BOY....UNTIL YOU STEP YO MONEY GAME UP...KICK ROCCS CHUMP

XTRAPLAN BEEN BALLIN ON YALL SUCKAS I THOUGHT YOU KNEW

POST UP PICS OF YOU STACKS...

I GOT THIS OFF MY FIRST 2 MONTHS ON THE PLAN DIG IT

I AINTS GOTTA SELL NO MO DOPE

XTRAPLAN STACK STASH SPOT #1

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
I thought he said they were going public in November
ah, yes.

because you or nobody else have yet to come with proven facts on how XtraPlan, A Brand new company compares to the others who that you claim are so fake and fraudulent.

All i heard was accusations based on "opinions" not facts. Fact is XtraPlan does not sale any products or merchandise. Fact is billion dollar companies will not risk their credibility and fortunes just to be involved with a company that is illegal. Fact is this company is a FREE Membership Program that is highly beneficial to everybody in this world.

Fact is any amount of rewards is good compared to getting absolutely nothing. So before you call out bullshit,listen to what is being presented and then if your not interested,come with valid facts. Learn what a real pyramid scheme is first before you throw the label of that on XtraPlan. When it goes public in November everybody will know about it, The company is in its pre launch stage,and has already proven big time success in canada. These are the Facts. Not opinions. and to further your ignorance, all you guys did was try to talk about how you think I look, only with the power of the internet can such things go on being said, in person is a different story.

that immature shit is water under the bridge mayne, come with something better. Im not with that punk shit,and not to be played with. if you do not want the opportunity to learn about something new,thats fine. nobody is forcing you to change your beliefs or how you feel, just stay in your own lane.
in that case, we should all be eagerly awaiting this momentous occasion.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I just got off the phone with Larry ellison and he said STEVE JOBS IS COMING BACK FROM THE DEAD FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF XTRAPLAN.

HE SAID BILL GATES WONT STOP HITTIN HIM UP ON TWITTER ABOUT IT AND HE HAD TO DELETE HIS ACCOUNT.

its gonna be crazy.....I heard the opening prices per share is already at $24,500 each and only the ultra elite will be part of it.

I saw a picture of Monte shakin hands with Obama, and Obama had on an Xtraplan shirt....

Status
Not open for further replies.