This is only for those who like to save and earn money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 5, 2006
For a system that supposedly works they got a shitty website and all I can find is really bad quality audio testimonial recordings, u figure a company like this would have the $$ for a better website and quality recordings.. 1st impression is everything, we are talking money here arent we? takes $ to make $

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i dont care how this tool gets his bread, he could suck dick on a corner for all i care, get paid

but stop playin people stupid, were not dumb monte, u aint about to pull the wool over our heads and get us on some dumb sheepish shit like xtraplan..stop that bullshit and stop using a tragedy to get something out of it

you a bitch, face it...but its koo, bitches can get paid too

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
I'd just like to point out that November is now over... and as we all predicted, xtraplan has not gone public.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol xtraplans website is so fuckin vague

if you buy into this, i got some toe jam for sale you can cop for the low, and if you buy now ill give you 10 cents back on every gram you buy

Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
so if this company is so wrong for you, then why are you in a group that was aimed for people who were of interest? and besides,those who were serious contacted me privately and took part of something that others choose not to.

to bash and all this other disrespectful shit is just ridiculous,if its not for you then leave it alone

Status
Not open for further replies.