This is only for those who like to save and earn money

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I'd just like to point out that November is now over... and as we all predicted, xtraplan has not gone public.
orly? because i sure don't see it on this list: http://www.investorguide.com/stock/stocklistx.html
to bash and all this other disrespectful shit is just ridiculous,if its not for you then leave it alone

How is emma wrong? I realize we're all 'bashing' you and you find this offensive, but a big part of the reason youre being bashed* is that:

1)you made a claim--extaplan is going to go public in november

2)your claim was demonstrated to be false--there was no IPO for extraplan and its not listed on any public exchange anyone can find

3)when youre falshoods are pointed out--as emma did--you refuse to address them with direct answers.

So please, Monte, tell us how emma is wrong and explain how xtraplan did in fact go public last month. Prove me wrong. Show us where xtraplan is listed on a publicly traded exchange.

You seem to be long on opinions and short on facts.

*the rest of the reason is that you have a tortilla chip tattood on your back

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
yea the dorito on ur back makes it hard for me to take you seriously

anywho ima go make a line the shape of the country of yugoslavia like in lord of war

i got it like that cuz im ballin on xtraplan u know!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Breh even their website is gone lol.

Thanks for finding the old thread though.

*edit*

I guess their website is back but that's weird that a company that was going to to public in a major way would let their domain expire for an extended period of time.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol i can see monte puttin a put option on all the shares for xtraplan

dudes a self made moron

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Breh even their website is gone lol.

Thanks for finding the old thread though.

*edit*

I guess their website is back but that's weird that a company that was going to to public in a major way would let their domain expire for an extended period of time.
Anonymous in action?

Status
Not open for further replies.