The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
I started Bioshock: Infinite, and it just isn't capturing my attention like the first Bioshock did. From what I've seen so far, Rapture completely destroys Columbia.

Anyway, because it isn't pulling me in, and since I've been thinking about it since I beat it, I started The Last of Us again.

Jun 24, 2005
^ BSI is a dope game, give it some time.
I mean it seems alright, but I'm not feelin' it as much as I was hoping.

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

I'm at the part where Elizabeth and Booker get on The First Lady (I think that's what it's called) and Booker reveals he's taking her to pay some debts and she bashes him with a wrench and then Daisy Fitzroy tells him he needs do some shit for the Vox Populi or something.

Honestly, I feel like the game should be more engrossing than it's been so far.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
Playing through The Last of Us with a little GTAV thrown in. TLoU is pretty outstanding so far, it's got me hooked!

Nov 18, 2010
Madden 25, killzone shadowfall and bf4

Gonna go grab COD Ghosts since hearing they now have their own iteration of zombies, ya I'm about that repetitive shit and spending $15 on an update for just one map lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
just bought 'ni no kuni the wrath of the white witch'. it looks like a straight weeaboo game for young teens but its highly rated. i want to get some more rpg's under my belt before i get a ps4. after this ill try out mass effect and mass effect 2, or possibly dragon age 2, or maybe fallout3 even tho i own new vegas

Nov 18, 2010
Returned killzone, bought cod, this shit lame. Only shooter I need bf4, I'm gonna return cod and get NBA or FIFA. And where the fuck nextgen NHL game?

I shoulda just sold my ps4 to some eBay dumb ass and bought one in the future when more games out. But bf4 is crazy as hell and I smoke all my friends in madden so I'm happy with them two.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I got Dragon's Dogma yesterday. Pretty fun so far. It's like a mixture of Skyrim, Dark Souls, and Shadow of the Colossus. It's hard too with difficult enemies at low levels and harder enemies that come out at night. It's fun so far. I plan on playing this until Skyrim DLC comes out for PS3 in about a month and a half.
just downloaded this off playstation plus read good reviews bout it

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
kingsix18 @kingsix18 is there a point system for attributes in this game? or is it all just in the equipment and leveling up it automatically does it for you?
Honestly I haven't played it in a really long time so I don't remember how the leveling system works. But on dragonsdogma.wikia.com it mentioned vocations and I remember changing vocations a few times. That changes some of the stats. BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 might know more.