The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Playing the Kingdoms of Amular: Reckoning demo. Shit's pretty cool.
After this, I'll try the Darkness II demo.

As for full games, I've been finishing up Soul Calibur IV in anticipation for Soul Calibur V.
Probably gonna play Gears today, because of the new DLC.
Also, throw in some Genkibowl on Saints Row The Third.
Amular is pretty dope. Probably getting it when it comes out.
Darkness II was the fucking shit.

Genkibowl was underwhelming.
New maps on Gears are cool.

Working on the last Soul Calibur chievo now.

May 26, 2008
I recently completed Deus Ex Human Revolution, the game wasn't to bad, only problem I had with it was no final boss featured, similar with the last few I finished Metro 2033 & Rage - strange how these new FPS are missing out on the end battle. I'd rate these as;

Rage - 7/10
Metro 2033 - 9/10
Deus Ex - 9/10

Have around 15-20 hours with Skyrim, kind of bored with all the side-quests and being unable to keep up with the main story, RPGs are better when there like Final Fantasy.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Have around 15-20 hours with Skyrim, kind of bored with all the side-quests and being unable to keep up with the main story, RPGs are better when there like Final Fantasy.
Disagree, but to each their own.

I started playing through Mass Effect 1 again. I want to go through both of them before 3 comes out.
Waiting for Soul Calibur V and SSX to come out.

Multiplayer-wise, been playing more Battlefield 3 and Gears of War 3.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Disagree, but to each their own.

I started playing through Mass Effect 1 again. I want to go through both of them before 3 comes out.
Waiting for Soul Calibur V and SSX to come out.

Multiplayer-wise, been playing more Battlefield 3 and Gears of War 3.
I want to run through ME and ME 2 before ME 3, which will be the best game ever created BTW, but I'm so fuckin busy it's pathetic. I still have bioshock 1 & 2 in the fuckin plastic, haven't been on Uncharted, haven't played SSF4 since I last posted (Licwit, I would have fucked you up Fam) downloaded the cars on Split/second but haven't even completed season 2. Stopped playing Enslaved. Haven't even beaten the first level of war for cybertron. Basically all the black friday games are shelved.

Hopefully I can get some time in this weekend. :(

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
I want to run through ME and ME 2 before ME 3, which will be the best game ever created BTW, but I'm so fuckin busy it's pathetic. I still have bioshock 1 & 2 in the fuckin plastic, haven't been on Uncharted, haven't played SSF4 since I last posted (Licwit, I would have fucked you up Fam) downloaded the cars on Split/second but haven't even completed season 2. Stopped playing Enslaved. Haven't even beaten the first level of war for cybertron. Basically all the black friday games are shelved.

Yeah, I've made no progress in Mass Effect since my last post, and after today, I doubt I'll get any further for a while, because I'm picking up Soul Calibur at a midnight released tonight.

The game I've been playing the most is Dark Souls again. Because I fucking love that game.

Sep 10, 2009
anybody gettin or got that gotham city impostors? i played the beta and that shit was straight crack. control setup is pretty much the same as any cod game. like playing cod in a gotham-esque environment :D only thing that felt weird was the character's movement/animation when you switch from a running motion to stopping, but hopefully they fixed it for the actual release. ima get it off the psn later this week cus shit's hella fun and it's only 15 bucks

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Assassin's Creed II

I'm trying my best to get everything i wnt from the game in as little time as possible. The next two are collecting dust on the shelf and it's driving me crazy.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA

I heard the ending of Enslaved is pretty awesome, you shouldn't give up on it just yet.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I heard the ending of Enslaved is pretty awesome, you shouldn't give up on it just yet.
I am. For the next seven days I have absolutely nothing scheduled and I ain't gotta travel out of town so its all good. I'll pick it up then play some more split second and then hop on bioshock.

And I don't know if you tried it or not but you should give Deus Ex Human Revolution a spin.