The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
It's definitely one of the better shooters I've played in the last couple years, especially since they put all of their focus on the story. It's very atmospheric, if you're into that kind of thing.
Man I played it for about an hour last night and this game seems like trash to me.

The controls are pretty bad and the graphics kinda suck. The story seems like Fallout to me a little bit.

I'm probably gonna send this game back ASAP and cancel my GameFly since games started releasing like crazy.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I thought metro 2033 was fun.. It's not groundbreaking but i did have a good time playing it.. Sort of buggy but it was a small company that put the game together so that's to be expected.. I wouldn't call it one of the best shooters or even close.. But it was a fun romp for the 10ish hours it lasted.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
Got the 100% synch achievement for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Some of the missions were frustrating, but that was an extremely satisfying achievement to get.

Now I'm only missing four achievements from the game, but there's almost no way for me to get at least one of them (getting to rank 50). The others would be kind of hard to get without boosting, so I probably won't worry about them.

A little more than a week until Revelations, and I'm fucking pumped for that game. All the trailers for it look sick. I can't wait to use the hookblade. That weapon looks NASTY.

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I was fuckin' around on that OG Modern Warfare last night and had more fun than any of the newer CoD games. CoD4 is the best (campaign AND multiplayer). The MP is way more balanced.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Limited Edition is a selling point, and less so much a fact.

Anyway, I restarted the first Assassin's Creed since I can't get to my old file on my other 360. It's cool because I forgot all of the plot anyway. lol

Jun 24, 2005
That's a fun ass game. The campaign felt pretty long and was really enjoyable.

I played a little MP and got up to around level 10. It's way better than I remember the MP beta being.

Playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations right now. I'm through like two sequences I think. It hasn't really got going yet, but I like it so far. I can't wait for it to pick up though.