The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ive been playing "pixeljunk monsters deluxe" for psp go, shit is hella addicting lol.

i usually hate micro managing games but this shit is fun and addictive as hell. probably one of the best tower defense games ive played

been playing "ratchet and clank: size matters" for psp go too. shits kinda cheesy like all ratchet and clank games, and the controls are kind of a pain in the ass. but once i got the hang of it its not too bad, nice little fun game. it was free with the psp so whatever, i wouldnt have bought it but its a refreshing change of pace

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Mass Effect 3 and SSX mainly. SSX has so much shit to do, and it's a ridiculous amount of fun (minus the Survive It mode).
Mass Effect 3 is fucking Mass Effect 3, so...I don't need a reason.

Other than that, I just borrowed Red Faction: Armageddon and Ace Combat: Assault Horizon from a friend. I played a little of them yesterday, and they're pretty fun so far. Probably finish them this week.

I also plan on starting the MGS HD Collection up again. Still my favorite series.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
fifa and minecraft, finishing my rollercoaster for everyone on the SMP server, Underwater sections and all..

Oct 27, 2008
been playing through Sonic Generations quite a bit. i'm surprised by the replay value it has. not to mention i'd always hated the 3D sonic gameplay until i tried the demo for this one. they finally got it right, & i actually like the 3D versions of the levels more than their 2D counterparts, in a lot of cases.

plus it has the OG sonic game as an unlockable, which to me is still one of the greatest platformers of all time.

i'll probly cop Rayman Origins next. on a bit of a platformer kick right now. #nostalgia

here is a pretty accurate review of the game:

[video=youtube;oRl8u-_r2To]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRl8u-_r2To[/video]

so accurate its scary.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Just got the Homebrew Channel on the Wii, loaded some emulators and a shit load of roms onto it.

Currently Playing:

E.V.O Search for Eden
Chrono Trigger
Dragon Quest 1 & 2 (translated)
Super Metroid Justin Bailey Edition (Hack, Samus is in the bikini you see her in in the ending)

Also current games I'm playing:
Rhythm Heaven Fever
Mass Effect 3
WWE 12
Pinball FX 2