The Regime Speaks On Yukmouth/Spider Loc Altercation. Info Inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
the story said yuk was there with one dude, and spider approached him with 5 dudes, and then yuk got "sucker-punched", then one of spider dudes pulled out a cannon......doesnt seem like it was a heads up....but it really doesnt matter, im sure if it was a heads up yuk would get handled...im just laughin at spider loc trying to stick up for 50, thats really homosexual....and like i said in another post, spider will never make any music thats in yuks category, he seems like a hater more than anything......

Oct 12, 2004
SPIDER IS JUST RIDIN 50'S DICK....I BET HE RAN TO 50 WITH HIS KNEE PADS ON AND SHOWED HIM THE CHAIN AND STARTED SUCKIN HIS DICK WHILE DRE WATCHED....FUCK THESE LIL WEENIE ASS NIGGAS....I BET THATS THE LAST TIME LIL BITCH ASS SPIDER IS GONNA ROLL WITHOUT SECURITY.....FUCK THE GAY UNIT...

Oct 12, 2004
SEMIYON said:
Spider loc's a G, but Yuk aint no punk. Real Talk!
A "G" WITH 5 PEOPLE AND STILL PULL OUT A GUN?...SOUNDS LIKE SOME SCRAPA SHIT TO MEE....SHIT THE DUDE THAT JUMPED ON STAGE AT THE LANKY NIGGA SNOOPS CONCERT GOT IT WORSE.....FUCK PUSSYS WHO CANT HANDLE THEY OWN....

May 2, 2002
why is dcartel actin like he all in the mix.. dumb ass bitch just got the news from dubcnn and thinks he knows both guys..lol

do you know ANYTHING about J. Prince or the flower boys?

Aug 14, 2003
The Last Word said:
What's funny about this quote is that if this happened to Dr. Dre or Game or 50 Cent, all of the Yukmouth fans would be calling them bitches and it would be ok to do so. :confused:
EXACTLY, IM A FAN OF YUK, IM A FAN OF SPIDER. IT'S NOT OUR BEEF, WE CAN'T SIT HERE AND SAY OH THIS NIGGAS A RIDER, HE GOT SO & SO WITH HIM, OR THIS A NIGGA A G, HE FROM WOOPTY WOO & GOT WOO WOO ON HIM & TRY TO CHOOSE SIDES. I DON'T HOW THE STORY CHANGED TO SPIDER HAVIN 5 OR 6 DUDES WITH HIM, IT LOOKS LIKE HE GOT THE BEST OF YUK, ALL HE CAN DO IS CHALK IT UP A LOSS & CHARGE IT TO THE GAME.

May 18, 2004
WWW.SHOP.HOMEBOYRAP.COM
what happened to 100 guns.oh well shit happens niggaz get caught sliipin lord knows i have but if you gonna be around enemie soil at least have a clapper or poker.i tell u this much i might get jumped but the closest nigga to me gonna remeber me for the rest of his life.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
NO LOVE said:
i tell u this much i might get jumped but the closest nigga to me gonna remeber me for the rest of his life.
Maybe he thought he was gonna get a pass, which would be all bad thinking...but real talk, if you have that much beef like Yuk does, I would hope a person would be smarter to roll with more than 1 other person...

Apr 9, 2005
LMAO!... shit happens nigga.. and if you gon get jump well shit you gon get jump... if it was me id tell them to kill me... cuzz shit if im still breathen after the jump... aint no better joy then to retaliate homie... das how us harbor road niggas do it..

Apr 7, 2004
the majority of cats on this site don't know who from who...don't role wit Yuk or Spider...this is all entertainment to this fuckin site...and it's a trip on how niggas jump from nut to nut and the same shit could happen to anybody and has. cats be like yuk this ...spider that...niggas don't know shit...Yuk had it coming and lucky that's all that happened...if Spider gets it...then he had it comin too...that's the life of young black men who are still affilited and pop off at the mouth wit they old asses...niggas should really be at home taking care of they kids n families n shit and from there to the studio...This hangin out shit is fatal.

Apr 19, 2005
You know what else is funny?

You don't get this kind of response (talkin about the replies and dialogue associated with this thread) when a nigga puts out a dope CD. Kind of sad if you think about it. Bunch of soap opera lovin cats on this board.

Mar 20, 2005
NO LOVE said:
niggaz get caught sliipin lord knows i have but if you gonna be around enemie soil at least have a clapper or poker.i tell u this much i might get jumped but the closest nigga to me gonna remeber me for the rest of his life.
Facts of muthafuckin life. Truest and realest post on here about the situation.

Dec 15, 2003
Doc Truth said:
I cant believe grown men get excited over this childish high school beef shit. I swear this sounds like some 9th grade shit with everybody at lunch talking about who has more "Back up". These niggas are in their 30's talking about fighting. This is strait up lame and for yall to be catching feelings over niggas you dont even know makes you homo as hell.
And that's real! Doc Truth, your name suits you well.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
You know what else is funny?

You don't get this kind of response (talkin about the replies and dialogue associated with this thread) when a nigga puts out a dope CD. Kind of sad if you think about it. Bunch of soap opera lovin cats on this board.
true indeed...dudes LOVE to hate...on the same note, when you praise someone or show love, cats call it nutthuggin'...go figure