The Regime Speaks On Yukmouth/Spider Loc Altercation. Info Inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
yeah...I don't know...they BOTH are using it to promote themselves & their upcoming projects.."..wait 'til you hear what I say on my tape when it comes out..blah, blah, blah.." the chain he got in the new post looks like platinum or white gold..not the one he supposedly lost in the fight, which was....fuck i don't know gold gold??fuck I ain't jacob..I don't rock jewlery....

Feb 19, 2003
Train1983 said:
I think he was being sarcastic about that Ice Cube stuff to prove a point that Cube still had fans after he was so-called punked by Above the Law....Since some were arguing that Yuk's career would be over if he didnt retaliate...
That's exactly right. But of course, no two rappers are perceived the same way, so we'll just have to wait and see. If this thing becomes about the lyrics and if more diss records are made, then I doubt Spider could beat Yuk rapping-wise. But yeah, IF people judge the situation by the incident and whether or not retaliation of any sort takes place, Yuk COULD be in trouble in terms of reputation...

PEACE!