The Regime Speaks On Yukmouth/Spider Loc Altercation. Info Inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
people act like that shit dont happen everyday to everyday people. but when its a celebrity, its "ooh, ooh"
and i think 50 cent's a bitch ass nigga who cant handle his own shit by himself, and just uses his money to deal with shit without even really "dealing with" it.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Some of you have to be 14 or younger.Why do you catch feelings like the whole Bay Area was slapped in the face?Yuk got his ass whooped(rumor has it),deal with it.You can't git sucker punched by someone(he knows by face) you already got funk with,he shoulda figured somethin was brewin.Then yall cry cuz he had five kats with him.Well dude was in a fuckin club with his folks,what's he gonna tell 3 of his partners to save their seat,and go have a 2 on 2?I seriously doubt any guns got into a Los Angeles night club(kop out).50 could git a gun in,but Spider Loc,and 4 brothas...hell no.

May 8, 2002
BAMMER said:
Some of you have to be 14 or younger.Why do you catch feelings like the whole Bay Area was slapped in the face?Yuk got his ass whooped(rumor has it),deal with it.You can't git sucker punched by someone(he knows by face) you already got funk with,he shoulda figured somethin was brewin.Then yall cry cuz he had five kats with him.Well dude was in a fuckin club with his folks,what's he gonna tell 3 of his partners to save their seat,and go have a 2 on 2?I seriously doubt any guns got into a Los Angeles night club(kop out).50 could git a gun in,but Spider Loc,and 4 brothas...hell no.

REAL TALK.

LOL at folks sayin Spider Loc is weak on the mic.

May 15, 2002
This shit went down at Justin Timberlakes spot on sunset - this shit is not a club - more like a restaraunt/lounge. I doubt there was security or patting anyone down. The place aint all that big.

Jun 27, 2003
Dayum, either way this foo Spidey cashed the check Yuk's mouth been writing. I dunno tho, did Yuk ever diss him specifically tho? I mean, Yuk got beef wit 50 and he tried to squash shit wit Game, but where the fuck does this Spidey foo come in? Mayn, that shit's all bad for rap. Look at this shit, this foo Spidey is a West Coast artist stirring up West Coast drama for West Coast cats, and why? To please an East coast artist????? does something seem kinda fucked up to you? Foos from the West is taking sides, funkin wit eachother, and the ORIGINAL beef was wit an East coast cat??? dayum

Aug 12, 2004
Yuk got popped in the mouth and jacked, big deal. Shit happens all the time...
"I guess what goes around comes around cause I end up getting shot n***a" - Yuk

Lol at the buster who pulled the gun and didn't use it...
Guess they didnt listen to E-40...
"I was taught to never pull a gun in a tuscle unless I was planning on using it"

Nov 2, 2004
BROWN GUERRERO said:
DAMN ALL BAD FOR YUK. I HOPE SPIDER DONT TRY TO JACK GUCE AND MESSY MOTHAFUCKA WILL END UP IN A BODYBAG REAL QUICK!! THEY AINT YUK!!
That's what i'm sayin. Sorry Yuk, but the Napolean syndrome got the best of ya this time. But at least he lilved to fight another day.

Sep 28, 2002
How is it a sneak when they are facing each other talking? What you want them to do ring a bell and let them go to their corners? This aint The Contender, if someone is in my face talking shit and I throw, it aint a sneak its straight.

Apr 8, 2004
man, niggas are cowards nowadays.. the way i was raisied if you had a problem w/ a nigga you'll tell him you wanna catch the fade.. nigga square off and get down.. that shit takin off on a nigga unexpectedly is some coward shit.. these are the times tho man, im like fucc it, im not chalkin shit up so id probably just take flight now too.. but i dont let niggas get up on me, if you in my swingin range now you too close.. i dont put myself in those kinda situations and im not w/ talkin. but ive never just sneaked a nigga like that, everybody i got down w/ i squared off against.. all that other shit is succa shit

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Doc Truth said:
I cant believe grown men get excited over this childish high school beef shit. I swear this sounds like some 9th grade shit with everybody at lunch talking about who has more "Back up". These niggas are in their 30's talking about fighting. This is strait up lame and for yall to be catching feelings over niggas you dont even know makes you homo as hell.
Im feeling this to the fullest

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Some of you clowns must aint never been around gangs before.! Fool you get rat pack'd at will when you fuckin wit niggaz that take that gang shit seriously, if you out number'd!! Yeah itz some pussy shit, cause it happend to me before, but thats life in that gang shit YOUNGSTAZ....

Aint nothin really str8 gangsta no,mo!!!

Jul 20, 2002
I read about what happened and it's just sad for the music. The more these fools keep doing reckless shit the more the music will be to blame for it. That means no performances and no airplay. Some of these artists are running rap music into it's grave.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Jae iLL said:
. I dunno tho, did Yuk ever diss him specifically tho? I mean, Yuk got beef wit 50 and he tried to squash shit wit Game, but where the fuck does this Spidey foo come in? Mayn, that shit's all bad for rap. Look at this shit, this foo Spidey is a West Coast artist stirring up West Coast drama for West Coast cats, and why? To please an East coast artist????? does something seem kinda fucked up to you? Foos from the West is taking sides, funkin wit eachother, and the ORIGINAL beef was wit an East coast cat??? dayum
Did 50 start specifically dissing Yuk,for Yuk to git involved?Where does Yuk come in?
Do you seriously think these street kats are on some East Coast vs West Coast shit?lol.Don't no grown ass rapper give a fuck about Coast shit,this is all about money,hype,and showin out to gain notoriety.Your neighbor will fuck you up,if dude from Tanzania can put food on his table.Yuk probably ain't trippin off nuthin but his chain anyhow.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
I hope alot of these rappers out here making disses for stupid reasons and calling people out realize that this aint no game to some people this shit's real. You play with fire and you're bound to get burned. I just hope this stupid beef doesn't end up getting anyone killed.