The Regime Speaks On Yukmouth/Spider Loc Altercation. Info Inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nima

Sicc OG
Jul 20, 2002
www.empiredistribution.com
www.dubcnn.com

After indastreets.net put up a news update yesterday claiming that Spider Loc and Yukmouth got into a fight at a club and Spider Loc jacked Yukmouth for his chain, they also put up a picture of Spider with Yuk's chain up. To view it in larger size, click on the small picture of it to your left.

I was contacted by members of The Regime, as they wanted to let everybody at DUBCNN know their side of the story. Read below to find out what they had to say about this:

"'First of all, The Regime was not at the club with Yukmouth, it was just him and J-Stone, who is in fact a member of The Regime. Now here are the real facts: Spider Loc and five or six other cats confronted Yuk about having beef with 50 Cent.
Yuk told Spider "I ride with J Prince & Rap-A-Lot, you ride with dude [50 Cent]." That's when Spider sucker punched Yuk and in the mist of the confusion, Yuk's chain came off. That's when one of Spiders homies pull out a thumper [gun] in the club.
Now we give him his just due, he was ready, we wasn't, but please believe if more than two members of The Regime was with Yuk, it would have been a shoot out and nothin' less. But we know this was a publicity stunt so Spider can get some 50 Cent brownie points. This was not personal. Just another G-Unit Publicity stunt. We know what kind of dude Spider is, if he wanted to really do the business, he would have took full flight.

Now as for the West Coast Conference, Yuk was not there. He was in Texas, but we (The Regime) was there and so was Spider, he said or did nothing at that time.... So why now?'"

Aug 12, 2002
ColdBlooded said:

could u be more specific!?

Yuk was there basicly alone, got punched once and lost he's chain.Anybody can get touched,that dont make u a punk. People talkin bout Yuk's career is over after this,whatta fuck?.
These G-Unit fuckers are so pathetic on the microphone that they have to do everything to stirr up some shit. Even though through Spider's interviews and shit, i think he aint no punk,at least he aint runnin behind thousand bodyguards.Yuk got enemies everywhere and he runnin around alone in clubs :devious:
But this is a pathetic attempt to prove something to Fifty :dead: .

cant wait for the day these G-Unit clowns are over done with these rap shit, maybe they all can join to WWF.

blaaaa blaaa blaaaaah...........fuck it

awaiz

Sicc OG
Mar 22, 2005
lol @ ppl sayin yuk lost....if 5 ppl jumped on u....u maight fuckem.... mufukaz cant even fight face 2 face, pussi gangstaz...and spider loc is wack ass fuck, fuck a gangbanger who role with 5 ppl 2 jump on 1 man, eat a dick

Dec 4, 2004
nigga please yuk is still the nigga..... please believe it u gone see yuk go crazy now...
then u got to understand that spider is from the west right is he the only nigga that got the balls to some shit like this at the same spider new if we was to pull this stunt off he had to jump yuk is wasn't gone be no one on one.....

Feb 4, 2005
Didnt someone from smoke-a-lot just post something about Yukmouth not even being at the club?!?! He said Yuk was at studio or sum shit :ermm: .

So APPARENTlY Yuk got Caught slippin, That just sounds hella dumb. I got alot less enemies then Yuk and i wouldnt even be rolling to a a club with just one homie unless we both was packin 2 Macks each :paranoid: .

I guess ill have to tune in tomorrow for the conclusion of last nites amazing events! :rolleyes: .

Jun 2, 2005
^^ crip nigga from LA. he is signed to g-unit records he is a horrbile mc tho but he is a real streetcat.

I tought yukmouths crew was so deep? What are they going to do now?? LOL

NEMO

SICCNESS MOGUL
Jan 5, 2003
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
SHIT HAPPENS, THIS AINT SHIT, ANYBODY CAN STEAL ON ANYBODY AT ANY GIVEN TIME, THAT AINT SHIT. ANYBODY THATS EVERY BEEN ON SOME STREET SHIT KNOWS THAT, IVE BEEN JUMPED AND IVE JUMPED NIGGAS, THATS REGULAR SHIT, IT DONT MEAN YUK AINT STILL YUK! THIS IS PROBABLY GOING TO GET J. PRINCE INVOLVED AND ITS PROBABLY GOING TO GET REAL UGLY.

Jun 2, 2005
NEMO said:
SHIT HAPPENS, THIS AINT SHIT, ANYBODY CAN STEAL ON ANYBODY AT ANY GIVEN TIME, THAT AINT SHIT. ANYBODY THATS EVERY BEEN ON SOME STREET SHIT KNOWS THAT, IVE BEEN JUMPED AND IVE JUMPED NIGGAS, THATS REGULAR SHIT, IT DONT MEAN YUK AINT STILL YUK! THIS IS PROBABLY GOING TO GET J. PRINCE INVOLVED AND ITS PROBABLY GOING TO GET REAL UGLY.
Do you know yuk personally? You really think his peoples are going to do anything?

Apr 24, 2005
^^^^who the fuck are you the police. lil kid forget what you saw and go back to being you. Why the fuck do you need to know everything. Dont you know being all up in others business is why some people push up daisies...

Dec 21, 2003
If J Prince gets Involved Then Suge is goin' have to get Involved Cuz Suge rolls with alot of Spider's People....and They are sayin' Spider Took Both of Yuk's Chains but only gave him back the smaller Gold one...and Wasnt Yuk poppin' shit about Spider Couple months go?...Best thing to do with that is Just Squash it and Keep it movin'...Cuz shit could Ugly if Yuk's People Ride like they claim....Cuz Spider and his Peoples do

May 5, 2005
I cant believe grown men get excited over this childish high school beef shit. I swear this sounds like some 9th grade shit with everybody at lunch talking about who has more "Back up". These niggas are in their 30's talking about fighting. This is strait up lame and for yall to be catching feelings over niggas you dont even know makes you homo as hell.

May 5, 2005
greedygreg209 said:
lol at people thinking yuk is a bitch cuz he got jumped........
From reading that he didnt get jumped he just got strait up punched by one guy. Getting jumped is what happened to that cat at the snoop concert. He should have kept his gaurd up now he looks dumb for talking all that shit and getting knocked out in one switft punch.