The Regime Speaks On Yukmouth/Spider Loc Altercation. Info Inside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Yuk wasn't ready. He got sucker punched and jumped. Yuk got his chain snatched up in the fight thats understandable. Everything he said caught up to him. Lemme point out that someone that really had nothing to do with the beef with G-Unit or Game beef jumped in there. Who the fuck is Spidey Loc? I mean seriously no one really knows who the fuck he is. Game needs to do shit himself. This just shows G-Unit and that whole shitty camp they got going needs to create drama to keep all eyes on them. J Prince is now kinda involved so I can only hope shit gets messy. Karma got Yuk, but it can come back and do the same to Spidey. Hopfully we don't get a bunch of diss tracks from The Regime and all. Rather see Spidey get stomped like the bitch he is. If Yuk is everything he says and shit then something bad will happen to those fucks.

Apr 21, 2004
BOTTOM LINE IS THE CHAIN IS REAL IF U NIGGAZ LIKE IT OR NOT... IF THIS SHIT WAS FAKE YUK WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE INTERNET SAYIN ITS FAKE JUST LIKE HE JUMPED ON THE INTERNET AND POSTED HIS DISS TRACK 30 MINUTES AFTER GAME PUT UP HIS 1ST 1.... HE GOT BOMBED ON AND HIS CHAIN GOT SNATCHED FROM HIS NECK.. SIMPLE AS THAT.. AINT TO MUCH SHIT U CAN DO WHEN A PISTOL IS OUT AND U GOT ONE NIGGA WITH U....

AND I REALLY DONT THINK THAT NIGGA CALLED AND SAID SORRY TO THEM G-UNIT NIGGAZ AND WANTED 2 CASH OUT FOR HIS CHAIN...

Jun 2, 2005
Does it matter who spider loc is? Besides the fact that he touched up and snatched the chain of some of ya'lls favorite rapper...Yuk is a mark and so is his clique....What did the article say..."IF we had been there it would have been a shootout" Get the f*ck out of here....half these rap cats is busters, that liek to talk slick shit and have these kids looking up to them like they are real riderz, when in fact these cats are actors, jumping on record and stage portaying gangsters... This just goes to show you that most of these "studio killers" turn b*tch when comfronted with some real problems...Yuk thought he was going to get another pass like when him and game met up in the club down there, but I guess spder loc wasn't playing that sh*t...I have been saying for years rappers should squab on pay per view, so we can see our favorite rapper tough guys get mopped up when they can't hide behind there guns and there crews...

Apr 7, 2004
HELL YEAH.. REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO STICKY FINGERS ON THAT MTV BOXING MATCH SHIT.......WHITE HOMIE BEAT HIS ASS...AND IT'S NOTHING TO GET YA ASS WHOPPED...HAPPENS DAILY...BUT IT WAS FUNNY AS SHIT...AND STICKY AIN'T NEVER RAP AGAIN..

Apr 8, 2004
anybody can get touched.. this shit could've happen to anybody, yuk was just slippin and wasn't ready.. but real shit, approachin a nigga 5 deep, sneakin him unexpectedly and then pullin out a strap isn't gangsta at all.

Dec 21, 2003
Contagious Locc said:
anybody can get touched.. this shit could've happen to anybody, yuk was just slippin and wasn't ready.. but real shit, approachin a nigga 5 deep, sneakin him unexpectedly and then pullin out a strap isn't gangsta at all.

But it was Gangster when Yuk said He sent Speedy with 40 crips to Jim Jone's Video Shoot to Check The Game huh???.....(Oh yeah HE LIED ABOUT THAT ONE)

Apr 26, 2002
ALKOHOL said:
the majority of cats on this site don't know who from who...don't role wit Yuk or Spider...this is all entertainment to this fuckin site...and it's a trip on how niggas jump from nut to nut and the same shit could happen to anybody and has. cats be like yuk this ...spider that...niggas don't know shit...Yuk had it coming and lucky that's all that happened...if Spider gets it...then he had it comin too...that's the life of young black men who are still affilited and pop off at the mouth wit they old asses...niggas should really be at home taking care of they kids n families n shit and from there to the studio...This hangin out shit is fatal.
real shit homie. thats wut i'm thinkin. yuk is luccy that's all that happened. HE GOT CAUGHT SLIPPIN. he isn't untouchable, he can be killed. all these murders goin on over there on tha west coast it would be ashame to lose another good rapper. i'm sorta glad he got JUMPED, unlike ya'll. at least he's shtill here.

yall gotta unserstand, yuk aint nuttin but a bucc sixty five prolly. he has NO business talkin shit to everybody and they daddy, UNLESS tha beef was brought to him. if you that small, then u either can jump ur enemiez, bitch move in most folx eyes, or kill that motha fucca u beefin wit. really doe, wut if 50 cent ran up on yuk by himself? 50 would whoop that nigga. then wut, yuk would look even more stupid. fold.

Apr 8, 2004
nigga im not takin sides. i could give a fucc about 40 crips or 5 niggas w/ heat.. i just said it was some weak shit and if yuk sent 40 niggas to checc the game then that's weak too. im not here to debate about this shit..i was respondin' to the topic at hand, not these niggas soap opera. like i said approachin someone 5 deep, takin flight then pullin the strap isnt gangsta.