The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I know I murkd a couple of you a few times but it was all on accident!!
Fuck me n the homie got off to rob the store and instead of dumping on the clerk. I break my partnas skull......Fail. LoL
(Kill the clerks and take the money urself... it comes wit three stars but is allways closer to 3k instead of 1200 to 1700)
But yea we shouldn't be able to kill crew members.
yeah you clubbed me on top of the hill when we were shooting two other fools in a cop car while the cops were after us

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2009
I know I murkd a couple of you a few times but it was all on accident!!
Fuck me n the homie got off to rob the store and instead of dumping on the clerk. I break my partnas skull......Fail. LoL
(Kill the clerks and take the money urself... it comes wit three stars but is allways closer to 3k instead of 1200 to 1700)
But yea we shouldn't be able to kill crew members.
Reminds me of our first robbery together. LOL...

Props: Mr G

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lmao Oh shit. I was still on the page Rasan posted I didn't see.

A friend of mine can't get on either. After 2 days online he says his character is wiped and the intro for the race started up again. I'm afraid to even try right now. Seems like every 24 hours the info gets cleaned out for some people. Honestly I don't mind doing the character I don't even try. It's the skills I had to earn. REALLY not trying to earn it all over again.
yup, that happened to me twice already.....I can't even get on today.....I'm really not tryin to buy shit anymore on the game until I know it's gonna save

Props: BUTCHER 206
Feb 8, 2003
Survival is fun but my god I suck ass at that shit. Did the mandatory one for trevor. I climbed as high as could go and my stupid ass just fell off shooting at someone wave 4 dudes spectating me musta died.

I like that jet/motorcycle mission.

And pay and spray does get the cops off of you if youre not on their radar. Just isnt like old gta where you can drive in infront of 20 cops and trick them with a new paintjob lmao
when you do those survival/death,matches only play with people around your rank and you have a great chance bc if you playing with someone higher rank ofcoarse they gonna mostly win bc they have the better weapons. i remember when i was on rank 4 playing with foools on rank 15 they was sniper riffling me and shit but now im on rank 8 and im playing fools with same rank or to rank 12 and im smoking they asses. my goal is to get to rank 15 in the next next.

Mar 13, 2003
NAMO @NAMO looks like the Sicc soldiers starting to grow a bit......I'm a hav to send requests to the "new" members that aren't on my friends list so we can all start mobbin.....

Props: NAMO and Kon1

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
NAMO @NAMO looks like the Sicc soldiers starting to grow a bit......I'm a hav to send requests to the "new" members that aren't on my friends list so we can all start mobbin.....
Yeah, we need to all add each other on live.

Im about to eat another pizza then log on

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Seen a fat bitch walk by me and punched her so hard the chocolate donut in her hand went flying. She never got up after that. Layer the hand of god on that ho.

Anyone remember how to change characters in the middle of the game? Tryna use franklin instead of Trevor and I forgot how.

Also is online that dope? If so ill sign on tonight n try it.

Really wish I remembered how to get free gold membership for a month. Forgot the trick. We used to do that for gears of war 2, even tho I had the same handle for 3 years.

& how do u take selfies?

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
On xbox (I think PS3 too) you can see what your friends that are online are playing and it pisses me off to no end that I know they own GTA but they're watching youtube or playing minecraft or some other faggot shit

/rant
That's exactly what my kids do all day.so uf u see me doing that its them lol