The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2006
Fuckin rockstar went from "early" this week for the stimulus release to "sometime" this week......
I just want the apt that comes with a heist room with the first deposit. That's it. I have enough to buy one now but then i;d have about 20k left. Rather have rockstar pay for my pad. After that I'll buy a garage. Since heists aren't available yet it's not a big deal...yet. lol. Some cracked voice faggit nerd was in the race lobby 2 nights ago tellin 2-0-sixx, roberto and me that heists were comin out yesterday in an update only he was privy to lol. Right. Why would they put heists out before they fixed the money glitches?

So with a garage, can we just jack rides and bring them there and make them ours? Or do we have to pay for the vehicles? If we can steal the car and park them there, when we leave do we get 1 star if we're spotted?

Feb 14, 2006
^^Thanks. That whole idea behind buying the expensive rides is about that GTA dollar scheme. LS Customs can put bullet proof tires on your whip but they can't do shit about a gps tracking system in a stolen vehicle?? LOL ok sure!

Damn now I hella want that garage. I have to set up a race with somebody to trade wins. As long as its fixed I'm fine losing but I need those wins for the car mods.

Props: Defy

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Still active? If so I'll jump on
Nah dogg, the server started lagging hella so I hopped off. But that shit gets you HELLLLLLA RP quick as fuck. If you want we can pick a time later tonight for those who wanna farm some RP to join and we can group up, cuz u get more RP if u take first when there is more people. But you can only set a max of 4 laps for the glitch to work, anything above 4 it doesn't give u RP for barely anything.

Feb 14, 2006
I'm hopping on right now and will be hosting Criminal Rec. if anyone wants to join and glitch RP.
wait what mission is this? I spent the majority of my day on this doing missions with sicc mobb members. My only goal was to make hella loot and grind cuz I lost so much yesterday attacking other players that had no green outline on em. Finally surpassed the $300,000 mark today. Took some advil for my headache I'm goin back real soon. Martin pays the best so far.
If it's a race nvm I have a snowballs chance in hell of winning haha

edit: Tried that mission where the docs are at the top of some skyscraper. Called merryweather for a heli and the motherfucker wouldn't land it so I killed myself with a grenade. Whatever that mission is, it deserves to die.

Props: Mr G
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
wait what mission is this? I spent the majority of my day on this doing missions with sicc mobb members. My only goal was to make hella loot and grind cuz I lost so much yesterday attacking other players that had no green outline on em. Finally surpassed the $300,000 mark today. Took some advil for my headache I'm goin back real soon. Martin pays the best so far.
If it's a race nvm I have a snowballs chance in hell of winning haha

edit: Tried that mission where the docs are at the top of some skyscraper. Called merryweather for a heli and the motherfucker wouldn't land it so I killed myself with a grenade. Whatever that mission is, it deserves to die.
when you evaded the cops i was like ight cool all he has to do is go to the marker bout a mile away so i went to take a piss next thing i know im in a mini coop solo with like 5 cop cars shooting at me

Feb 14, 2006
when you evaded the cops i was like ight cool all he has to do is go to the marker bout a mile away so i went to take a piss next thing i know im in a mini coop solo with like 5 cop cars shooting at me
Soon as I took the photo and cops arrived you got to blastin those assholes lol. We went from 1 star to 3 and My car got stuck. You left in the middle of it? I was wondering why you weren't moving but that was way after the marker showed up cuz you were running with me on foot. . I had to bounce and lose the 3 stars, or die waiting for you lol. It's all good though we still beat it and got payed. I wasn't trippin over it. There's always the "replay" option if we failed. You still got 4 grand more than me haha

I wish I had a mic in the Steal a Plane mission with Defy @Defy Mr G @Mr G and R @RobertoxYLx cuz I wanted to explain why I was going so far away from the yellow dot "yo the dot is to the left".. LOL. I needed to align the plane with the landing strip. That's why I kept pausing to see the location. I don't fly much but I find it pretty easy to control them.
Now that we know what we're getting into there the best idea is for all of us to hop out the plane soon as I land it just like you guys did, and take out the enemies from there. Wait for them to come to us maybe. All 4 of us need to survive the hijacking, though.
The end of the landing strip where the dot is, is barricaded with their cars and they blew me up 10 yards off. I'm thinkin we need to take ALL those guys out before I deliver the plane to the yellow dot. Then we move their cars out the way and then I pull in. I bet it's at least 10gs to finish that mission. Might even be 15-20.

The titan mission though, that was Chango so when it went bad it wasn't his fault. I'm the one who said I could handle the plane he just ended up taking the wheel. My bad chango!! You dove out the plane and missed that convo lol That shit was hilarious I was goin "wtf just happened".

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
on the merryweather heist on story mode, was there any way to get that 20 mil or does the story just go the way it does with lester comin through bitching? i did everything correct to my knowledge cuz i got what we were looking for, although it was silver not gold...few things coulda went smoother. but tell me i didnt miss out on 20 mil? just making sure.

the franklin-trevor-micheal mission with the grapple off the side of the skyscraper and the torture part was kinda cool. getting farther and farther. shit is fun, i guess im not gonna have shit to do with this game but play online or sell it when im done tho. was def. worth the 65 bucks spent in keeping me entertained for 2 months so far..wish i had it for ps3 tho i dont wanna pay for online monthly just to play this shit. might just steal a gold pass out of rite aid or some shit. if anyone has a pass that dosent need it holler at ya boy tho

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
on the merryweather heist on story mode, was there any way to get that 20 mil or does the story just go the way it does with lester comin through bitching? i did everything correct to my knowledge cuz i got what we were looking for, although it was silver not gold...few things coulda went smoother. but tell me i didnt miss out on 20 mil? just making sure.

the franklin-trevor-micheal mission with the grapple off the side of the skyscraper and the torture part was kinda cool. getting farther and farther. shit is fun, i guess im not gonna have shit to do with this game but play online or sell it when im done tho. was def. worth the 65 bucks spent in keeping me entertained for 2 months so far..wish i had it for ps3 tho i dont wanna pay for online monthly just to play this shit. might just steal a gold pass out of rite aid or some shit. if anyone has a pass that dosent need it holler at ya boy tho
i dunno, i chose option b and stole a nuke, then lester came through like a crippled eunuch faggot and said merryweather would be hunting us for life, and trevor brought it back.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ same with me. i just noticed when it gave the mission completed window it said shit like "franklins cut, micheals cut" etc, and thought maybe there was money to be had. maybe not. i figured option b was the more complicated but sure shot around it. oh well maybe you werent getting shit anyway.

found some spaceship part on the mission where franklin trevor and old dude go buy the fake kilo, but i dont know what the fuck thats all about. but with finding 1 out of 50 i probably will never find out either.

some of the latest missions have been the more fun/tight ones. i just wish the game was a little harder like you mentioned earlier in the thread..man i still have not jacked a fuckin armored truck..ive had 3-4 chances and every time i try it ends in me getting smoked by the cops...i guess im not shooting the back of the armored truck correct, i dunno.

wonder if ill ever have the numerous million it takes to buy certain properties..

Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206
Feb 14, 2006
^ same with me. i just noticed when it gave the mission completed window it said shit like "franklins cut, micheals cut" etc, and thought maybe there was money to be had. maybe not. i figured option b was the more complicated but sure shot around it. oh well maybe you werent getting shit anyway.

wonder if ill ever have the numerous million it takes to buy certain properties..
I've replayed all the heists using all options. The only one that makes a difference financially is the jewelery heist. Pick a shitty driver to back up the crew and he'll crash before he enters the tunnel. Franklin will pick up the bag of jewelery the shitty driver dropped when he kills himself driving into the wall lol. You can replay any mission you want from Pause menu>Missions>Replay Missions.

That's basically it. There's another heist that involves gold. Option A and B have different cut scenes but the percentage you get stays the same.

Only way to capitalize off the stock market is to hold off all lester assassination missions (except the very 1st one, it's required to move on in the story) until you beat story mode. Then, use all the insider info from Lester when he explains the hit to invest in whatever company he says will benefit from it. The idea in waiting for story mode to end to do this is because you'll have a lot of money to bank on by then. I'll never be able to afford the country club because the stock market only moves during story mode.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

found some spaceship part on the mission where franklin trevor and old dude go buy the fake kilo, but i dont know what the fuck thats all about. but with finding 1 out of 50 i probably will never find out either.

some of the latest missions have been the more fun/tight ones. i just wish the game was a little harder like you mentioned earlier in the thread..man i still have not jacked a fuckin armored truck..ive had 3-4 chances and every time i try it ends in me getting smoked by the cops...i guess im not shooting the back of the armored truck correct, i dunno.

best way i found is creep behind the armored trucks until they stop at a red light, then park your car in front, jump out fast then blast the driver in the head with the sawed off shotgun. then aim right in the middle of both back doors, right between the two handles, then blast it twice, grab the cash and flee the cops in your car

in single player i think you only see the armored cars at gas stations. in that case kill the guy with the suitcase before he loads it in the back and flee. if he loads it up first then blast them both and blast the doors like above. or you can throw a sticky bomb on the back doors and detonate it and itll blast the doors open. just hit them hard and fast and try to be in a car starting to flee before the helicopter and first responders show up. its an automatic 3 stars once you attack the guards and truck no matter what, and quickly turns to 4 if you shoot at the police

Props: Gas One