The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
May 4, 2002
Lol so I just beat the game and I'm playing as Trevor, I wanna go hunting but when I get to the rv I'm to early. So I leave the game on and go into the kitchen to make my kids lunch for school, I grab bread and mayo then all of a sudden I heat the bob cat growl. I run to the couch toss the bread and mayo to the side, grab the controller just as it knocks me to the ground. I hit Trevor's special and go into slow mo, pull out my assault rifle and murk that fucker. Grabbed the bread and mayo and finished the kids lunch.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Bud nasty tried to run me over but i got out my car and lit his ass up i tried to steal his car looks like a saleen s7 but it didnt let me so i threw a sticky bomb on it cause i knew he was going to come after me waited til his dot started moving faster and blew him the fuck up i got charged 10 grand i couldnt stop laughing he logged off right after

Jun 24, 2005
I signed up on the website deep ago but no sicc logo dunno why
If you're a part of multiple crews, you need to make it your active crew.

Even after I made it my active crew, the SICC tag still wasn't showin' up for a bit. Could be because I joined it while already on GTA Online. It eventually showed up though.

Props: TLALOC

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
we were murking those fools feyo... they didnt want it.
i have my mic on crew only but when you kill someone they give u a second or two to interact and that b-rad fool kept screaming and getting pissed.. i was lmao... me n 707 stayed around the building and killed him a combined 10+ times...haha