The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol That's me. Last pic looks like it;s straight of that movie Falling Down. I tried taking as many shots of liquor as I could in your apt.. If there's one thing I wish they'd bring back from 4 it's the stumbling/falling on your face. You got a sick garage, too. Howd you get people to drop your car off later in perfect condition?
called my mechanic.....hold select then request personal vehicle (if you were already driving the one you want) or bring up the mechanic contact and you can select which car you want but you can't be too close to your garage or your car.....usually they'll fix it for you but sometimes it'll be in the same condition you left it in

Feb 14, 2006
Still looking for that fucking Granger SUV god damn it
Just get 4 stars and let the pigs bring it to you! lol Jack one, call Lester and have your wanted level removed for $500.
Defy pulled up in one in a chase, and me and Mac Ass Vic got on the side instead of inside. Just ridin around shootin at randoms holdin onto the car. We were hangin on the same side, too. So it looks like it can hold more than 1 person a side. It was fun but you fall off and/or get shot pretty easy.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
well the son of a bitch hit me once i was trying to blow up his car after that
I've personally never been in passive mode, but I think they are amongst us in the lobbies (they dont have their own lobby) Only way they can kill you is by running you over, not sure if you can run them over, I know you cant shoot 'em

Props: Unknownn

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Just get 4 stars and let the pigs bring it to you! lol Jack one, call Lester and have your wanted level removed for $500.
Defy pulled up in one in a chase, and me and Mac Ass Vic got on the side instead of inside. Just ridin around shootin at randoms holdin onto the car. We were hangin on the same side, too. So it looks like it can hold more than 1 person a side. It was fun but you fall off and/or get shot pretty easy.
I don't think you can store a police ride in ur garage though or take it to LS customs. That's why I've been looking for a non police one.

It can hold 8 people total, four inside four outside.
I tried to take it to my garage but it wouldn't let me save a police vehicle. I'm gonna have to get something like that tho.....and I need to buy a motorcycle cuz I can never find any

Props: Unknownn

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I was racing the other day and we were using motorcycles and this fucker on a quad smashed up behind me and ran me over and killed me! LMFAO! I guess u don't need weapons to murk people in races ahhaha

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't think you can store a police ride in ur garage though or take it to LS customs. That's why I've been looking for a non police one.

It can hold 8 people total, four inside four outside.
If you go out into the country you can apparently take the sherrif's granger and take it to your garage and ls customs. unless they fixed that.

Props: 2-0-Sixx
Aug 13, 2009
bOUT TO START PUTTIN IN WORK ON THIS GLITCH TO MAKE SOME QUICK MILLYS. Fuck rockstar and their stimulus pack lol

GTA5 LSC CAR RESELL GLITCH - YouTube

Edit: Got about 600k in the last half hour.
There has been talking about characters using that glitch will have their online account reset lol. God luck though, hope it doesnt happen.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
Well, I'm almost at 1.5 mil so there is really no turning back at this point. Let's just hope they don't reset my character or I'll just scrap this game for battlefield 4 of COD:Ghost LMAO. Like me and my cousin were talking, it's funny that Rockstar get's mad at people for stealing in a game that is based upon robbing and stealing from people LMFAO!