The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 14, 2006
Some bulllllshit lol. I see a few of you online playing missions. Meanwhile I get stuck in the race with some wack ass music playing telling me to wait for other players so I can do a god damn tutorial. I see other people pop in on the screen right before the scene cuts and repeats the clip with the guy pulling up in a ride. Then it's just "waiting" for other players. Come oonnnnn.

Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
so whatever car ur pick for the first online racing mission is the car u keep throughout? if this is true....choose wisely
Good to know... I keep trying to start that race but it fails.... when it does work ima sure I'm in a bad ass whip
no just steal any car and put insurance on it at ls customs

I had 0 issues getting online today.....kind of shocked me I expected to b pissed
Hopefully we get some Sicc crew games soon tho.
join us on xbox

Props: Unknownn

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
this stupid ass fucking race again.....goddammit how many times do I have to beat Lamar before this stupid ass game saves my progress

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
So I go to start the race again and this time there's no stupid ass blue marker for me to go into to start the race.....then Lamar's bitch ass starts talking shit about me not starting the game so I empy a clip into his head thru the windshield of his busted ass scraper....all it does is shatter the windshield and cause the cops to come....then I can't bring up the pause menu then the game freezes

yay