The official grand theft auto 5 gameplay thread ***spoiler alert***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Which system do you have GTA 5 for?

• Total voters
Feb 8, 2003
I spent 10 bucks on NBA2K13 to make my character bad ass out the gate.
it didnt take any fun out of the process...actual made it better cuz my dude jumed way the hell up in minutes and became a stater with the quickness..

i was thinkin of doing the same when this shit is all fixed and working properly.. first i have to see what its going for and all that... but i dont know about no 100s of dollars on cash packs tho..
that shit is ridiculous
I spent like 80 dollars or more on Nba2k13 but thats a different story bc i didnt spend non of it for that online create a team shit i spend mine to build my guy fully in career mode, buy all the clothes and jewelery packs.

they spending 100s on these games. there was this dude on youtube that was just burning money over hundreds on that madden game ton card packs tryna get certain players.

Last edited:
Props: Mr G

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Yea I just added to my dudes game skills... fuck all that ultimate team shit.
I bout a card pack on madden 13 and didn't even like that mode of gameplay.
Even when u buy them, u only have them for 10 games or whatever.
I make good money n don't have kids but I can't stand wasting skrill...any amount. LoL

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
No I'm online and once you make a little progress it tells you to steal a car you want as your own and u take it to an LS customs. Server is kind of slow But I've did a few missions. Waiting for the first deathmatch to load!

Feb 8, 2003
Yea I just added to my dudes game skills... fuck all that ultimate team shit.
I bout a card pack on madden 13 and didn't even like that mode of gameplay.
Even when u buy them, u only have them for 10 games or whatever.
I make good money n don't have kids but I can't stand wasting skrill...any amount. LoL
I agree my pockets not hurting either but i like to be wise on what i buy. I just think thsi game will be more fun and addicting by earning the money by doing jobs AND ETC if teh online start working. i tried it yesterday morning and it didnt work so im not gonna try it again until i hear it works

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
GAME FROZE while getting ready to do first death match. restarted it and my character was gone with the progress i made. Trying again lol back to square one.

Last edited:
Aug 13, 2009
All they need to do is add dedicated servers, and we would be set.
I would host my own server for the sicc 24/7.
Hate it when you have to rely on the dev's servers to get shit done.

They have been adding more servers
i wouldnt be surprised if GTAO wont work for a month or two.
and for sim city 5 you dont have to be online at all times just online when you are playing the game. you also have to do your game saves to the cloud not your PC. EA was just too retarded to explain it properly. sim city 5 works like an MMO similar to GTAO.
if they really wanted to ball hard they should released 2 different titles. GTAV and GTAO. I woulda copped both! and make GTAO like someone else said in here a true MMO with everybody playing at once, spraying each other up, better character creation etc. they havent given an update in 24 hours tho and thats troubling lol

Props: Rasan

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol well i was playing, but who knows maybe it didn't save anything

i might have to remake anyway. strength was the most tedious skill to raise in single so i created to have a ton of str.. thinking the other skills will raise fast. but none of my skills are going up. my shooting is less than 1 bar and i cant hit anything at all. there doesnt seem to be a flight school either and ammunition shooting range wasnt raising my shooting. might have to remake for max shooting and driving. and assisted aiming should be disabled. ppl easily shoot me out of cars, even when im smashing

oh well that was a nice taste of things to come. its going to be a damn hard grind to get the millions i can already tell

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
When y'all finish the tutorial post here that you are done so those of us that are can get a team going real quick. cuz im working on finishing the tut right now and the server seems to be working A LOT FASTER.

Mar 13, 2003
I had 0 issues getting online today.....kind of shocked me I expected to b pissed
Hopefully we get some Sicc crew games soon tho.

Last edited: