**The Official 2010 Chargers Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
win a ring in the 21st century and come back to this thread.
raiders are so damn horrible the only defense they have is winning rings back in the 70's. ok we get it.

We won 2 rings in the 80's. 1 in the 70's. Get your facts straigh.

Yall have never even won an SB.

Mar 24, 2006
1 ring in 50 years. End of debate.

Your franchise is ass and will continue to be.

You little girl name having fag.

Run along queef

:dead:
NFL RECORD 7 STRAIGHT SEASONS OF 10+ LOSSES!

NFL RECORD.

Can't get any more shittier than that homie...not even the lowly Lions can lay claim to somethin' that fuckin' lame.

You are a Raider fan...now you run along loser!

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
We won 2 rings in the 80's. 1 in the 70's. Get your facts straigh.

Yall have never even won an SB.
and who cares. its a pointless argument when we are talking about the present not the past. This thread is about what the chargers are doing this season. Your team is so horrible you have to jump in your delorean to go back to the 80's to reclaim your glory. Who cares. its 2010, raiders are garbage, and chargers are on the move.

Dec 2, 2006
and who cares. its a pointless argument when we are talking about the present not the past. This thread is about what the chargers are doing this season. Your team is so horrible you have to jump in your delorean to go back to the 80's to reclaim your glory. Who cares. its 2010, raiders are garbage, and chargers are on the move.
At this present time the Chargers have won "0"
NFL Championships. Odds are they will see a first round exit should they even make the playoffs this year.

The Raiders are on the move and the Chargers are on the decline. We split this year. Your time has passed, and oh so sad!!!!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
HAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH THE RAIDERS ARE ON THE MOVE PLUS THE BOLTS ARE ON THE "DECLINE"......HAHAHA....MOST EDUCATED RAIDER FANS AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE WERE A GOOD TEAM AND SAY THE RAIDERS ARE GONNA BE DECENT THIS SEASON.....THAT RIGHT THERE LETS ME KNOW YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT FOOTBALL...NEEEEXXXXXTTTTT

Aug 9, 2002
What's funny is that the chiefs, raiders, and denver can all beat us in one game this season and still are not gonna do shit!!! All 3 teams have shitty QBs and coaches! Yeah y'all teams may have a few people sprinkled on y'all roster but other than that, we are gonna b top dog once again!!!

CHARGERS>raiders,broncos,chiefs:(

Aug 9, 2002
What's funny is that the chiefs, raiders, and denver can all beat us in one game this season and still are not gonna do shit!!! All 3 teams have shitty QBs and coaches! Yeah y'all teams may have a few people sprinkled on y'all roster but other than that, we are gonna b top dog once again!!!

CHARGERS>raiders,broncos,chiefs:(

Mar 24, 2006
Last time I checked, Norv Turner is a pretty shitty coach himself. Its just that he inherited a pretty good team and the rest of the coaches in the division didn't.

And he still couldn't get you guys to the promised land...lol

Dec 2, 2006
HAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH THE RAIDERS ARE ON THE MOVE PLUS THE BOLTS ARE ON THE "DECLINE"......HAHAHA....MOST EDUCATED RAIDER FANS AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE WERE A GOOD TEAM AND SAY THE RAIDERS ARE GONNA BE DECENT THIS SEASON.....THAT RIGHT THERE LETS ME KNOW YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT FOOTBALL...NEEEEXXXXXTTTTT
I didn't say the Chargers were not a good team, but you guys did not get any better this offseason. The Raiders did improve their roster. You seem to be the uneducated one.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
as a Raiders fan, I gotta disagree with the fact that the Chargers are on the decline

IMO they're still a top team in the AFC... they should have a more balanced offense with Ryan Matthews at RB, who is gonna be better than a washed up LT

just keepin it real

I really can't even talk shit about the Chargers considering we haven't even won a game against them in years... I think we will change that this season... but until we do I'll give props where due... but I'm still gonna say this...

lol, see yall this season... can't wait!