**The Official 2010 Chargers Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
I'd be pissed if we won only two games.

Congrats on having the best team in the worst division in football.

Ya'll must be proud.
Why are you even in this thread??? Quit wasting your time, nobody gives a fuck what you have to say. And until your team is better....SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
I'd be pissed if we won only two games.

Congrats on having the best team in the worst division in football.

Ya'll must be proud.
Yes we are, its the division that we were put in and we are winning the division consistantly. its not like they choose to play in that division. And its not the chargers fault the rest of the division is shitty, tell your owners/gm and coaches to step their game up........and yeah being the best team is alot better than being the worst team in the worst division.......:ermm:

May 6, 2009
McNeill, Smith meet at Chargers Park

Erstwhile left tackle Marcus McNeill requested and was granted an audience with Chargers General Manager A.J. Smith on Wednesday, several sources said.

However, as Chargers fans await a miracle and word their 6-foot-7, 336-pound two-time Pro Bowler is back protecting Philip Rivers, the results of the meeting appear to have been negligible.

McNeill parked in front of the building, went upstairs and met alone with Smith.

Sources said the meeting produced nothing tangible, certainly not a movement toward the long-term deal McNeill desires.

The meeting, according to sources, was requested by McNeill so both sides could get a clearer understanding of where they stood. It was also a statement to the team that McNeill is in lock-step with his agent.

McNeill, a two-time Pro Bowler at left tackle, has not reported to camp and is unlikely to sign his one-year contract tender any time soon.

Neither McNeill’s agent, Alvin Keels, nor Smith would confirm the meeting.

“I wish you would listen to me,” Smith said when asked about McNeill’s visit. “As I’ve said before, I’m done talking about Marcus McNeill until he returns. If he does return, I would be more than happy to talk about him.”

McNeill and receiver Vincent Jackson were scheduled to be unrestricted free agents this past offseason, but the fact 2010 is the final year of the Collective Bargaining Agreement between the players and owners means that the requirement to be unrestricted rose from four years of service to six. Jackson has played five seasons, McNeill four.

Jackson and McNeill were given the highest possible tenders for a restricted free agent, $3.268 million to Jackson and $3.168 million to McNeill.

The Chargers informed the players and their agents they would reduce the tenders to 110 percent of their 2009 salary if they did not sign by June 15. When the players did not, McNeill's new tender was $630,000 and Jackson's was $583,000.

McNeill and Jackson stayed away from Chargers Park all offseason and are sitting out camp, unhappy the team has not given them long-term deals and not wanting to risk injury. Both are said by those close to them to be committed to staying out, perhaps for the entire season.

The players received letters last week informing them of the Chargers’ intentions to place them on the Roster Exempt List if they did not sign by this Friday. Being on the list requires a player to miss three games after he signs. He can practice with his team but not play until those three games have passed.

Many Chargers players knew about the meeting, as word spread throughout the building that McNeill was there. Also, a few teammates remain in contact with McNeill. They had been hopeful the meeting was going to produce progress.

For now, the Chargers go ahead with Brandyn Dombrowski, Tra Thomas and Tyronne Green as their left tackles.

A day after Green took all the first-team snaps at the position, he sat with an ankle injury that will almost certainly keep him out of Saturday’s game against the Dallas Cowboys.

Head coach Norv Turner said Dombrowski will start Saturday.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/...rk/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

This is good news. It shows he obviously wants to play if he flies out here for a face to face meeting as opposed to a phone call.

Mar 24, 2006
Why are you even in this thread??? Quit wasting your time, nobody gives a fuck what you have to say. And until your team is better....SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Im here cuz I can be here. Not to mention we play each other on MNF week 1. So Im gonna be here til' the season starts talkin' mad shit to you fucks!

Deal with it.

I could also be childish and say some shit like..."until your team wins a superbowl....SHUT THE FUCK UP!" too ya know. But what is that gonna accomplish? Nothing, so until then...FUCK THE CHARGERS!

Mar 24, 2006
Yes we are, its the division that we were put in and we are winning the division consistantly. its not like they choose to play in that division. And its not the chargers fault the rest of the division is shitty, tell your owners/gm and coaches to step their game up........and yeah being the best team is alot better than being the worst team in the worst division.......:ermm:
Believe me, the two worst teams in the division are indeed stepping their games up. Come Sept. 13th at 9:15C (7:15P) you'll see for yourself.

May 6, 2009
Im here cuz I can be here. Not to mention we play each other on MNF week 1. So Im gonna be here til' the season starts talkin' mad shit to you fucks!

Deal with it.

I could also be childish and say some shit like..."until your team wins a superbowl....SHUT THE FUCK UP!" too ya know. But what is that gonna accomplish? Nothing, so until then...FUCK THE CHARGERS!
Well then you would look stupid for holding on to the past and ignoring the present. It would be like if you whooped my ass 30 years ago when we were kids, but I beat the shit out of you now when we are grown up....but you still talk about the childhood years.

But I see now, you're a Chiefs fan. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I don't go into Chiefs threads talking shit. You seem pretty angry though, I guess I would be too right now if I was a Chiefs fan lol.

Mar 24, 2006
lmao @ a grown azz man bein mad at anotha team

I love my team but I dont HATE otha teamz
who's mad? me? lol

i hate all teams in my division and some other teams around the league...who doesn't?

thats what being a fan is all about...this is football my ninja, ain't no lovey dovey shit around here.

Mar 24, 2006
Well then you would look stupid for holding on to the past and ignoring the present. It would be like if you whooped my ass 30 years ago when we were kids, but I beat the shit out of you now when we are grown up....but you still talk about the childhood years.

But I see now, you're a Chiefs fan. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I don't go into Chiefs threads talking shit. You seem pretty angry though, I guess I would be too right now if I was a Chiefs fan lol.
angry? negatory pal.

if you can't take some banter from an opposing team's fan then I think you should find some other hobbies to get into....knitting, sewing, collecting sea shells or something. its football time, this is what fans do!

Mar 24, 2006
BLAH BLAH BLAH THIS IS ALL I HEARD

AND UNTIL THE RAIDERS START TO SHOW UP THEN THE AFC WEST WONT BE SHITTY?????????????????????????? PLEASE PASS ME THAT SHIT YOU ARE SMOKING IT MUST BE THE BOMB CAUSE IT GOT YOU ON A GOOD ONE MUTHA FUCKA!
Stop being a moron here....its pretty obvious that the Chiefs and the Raiders are the two teams holding the division down. Lots of people who aren't fans of said two teams are clamoring about the direction they are headed...Alot of people have either the Raiders or Chiefs as this seasons "surprise" teams. Come Monday Night, you and the rest of your fellow Charger fans will all be witnesses to the revival of the division.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
ITS OBVIOUS TO EVERYBODY EXCEPT YOU THAT YOU ARE THE MORON HERE..THE RAIDERS AINT GOING NO WHERE HOMIE YOU GUYS SAY THAT EVEEEVVVRY YEAR FOR THE LAST SEVERAL SEASONS...."OH WE GOT RUSSEL NOW WATCHOUT" OR "OUR DEFENSE WAS TOPS LAST SEASON THIS SEASON ITS GONNA BE DIFFERENT" BUUUUUUULLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT YOU CAN TAKE YOUR FALSE RAIDER HOPE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS YOUR TEAM IS NOT GONNA GO NO WHERE IMPORTANT UNTIL AL SKELETOR DAVIS DIES.YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT SO STOP GASSING YOUR SELF LIKE THIS IS THE SEASON WERE GONNA END OUR REIGN THE AFC WEST IS OURS DEAL WITH IT CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRRGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHHHHHHH

Mar 24, 2006
ITS OBVIOUS TO EVERYBODY EXCEPT YOU THAT YOU ARE THE MORON HERE..THE RAIDERS AINT GOING NO WHERE HOMIE YOU GUYS SAY THAT EVEEEVVVRY YEAR FOR THE LAST SEVERAL SEASONS...."OH WE GOT RUSSEL NOW WATCHOUT" OR "OUR DEFENSE WAS TOPS LAST SEASON THIS SEASON ITS GONNA BE DIFFERENT" BUUUUUUULLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTT YOU CAN TAKE YOUR FALSE RAIDER HOPE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS YOUR TEAM IS NOT GONNA GO NO WHERE IMPORTANT UNTIL AL SKELETOR DAVIS DIES.YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT SO STOP GASSING YOUR SELF LIKE THIS IS THE SEASON WERE GONNA END OUR REIGN THE AFC WEST IS OURS DEAL WITH IT CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRRGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHHHHHHH
you guys? lol

don't ever call me a fuckin' Raider fan again pal. got it?

im not even gonna continue going back n' forth with you because you are most definitely clearly the MORON here if you think im a punk ass Raider fan.

you needa cut back on the weed smoke because its makin' you ignorant as hell.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
1:YOUR A MORON

2:I DONT READ ALL YOUR POSTS YOUR NOT THAT IMPORTANT

3:YOU WRE DEFENDING THE RAIDERS LIKE YOU WERE ONE

4:I DONT HAVE MY SETTINGS TO SHOW ANY PICS OR AVATARS SO IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING RESEMBLING KC OR THE CHEIFS I DONT SEE IT

5:FUCK THE CHEIFS TOO CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARRRRRRRRGEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRS BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Propz 2 Argentine 4 makin damn sure we all know he aint no Raider fan

Itz all good yall. We'll let actionz speak louder than wordz on 9/13

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Wait......…does this guy really think the cheifs are gonna win on MNF???? I find it funny how outsiders always say "your window is closing" people have been saying that since 2006...people hear about merriman and Jackson and think that's all we got. This roster is deep and keeps reloading every year. People are gonna know who Legadu and Buster are now. They're gonna see English, shit alot of our bench players are starters on other teams
This team has a special feel to it, not to mention a soft ass schedule...

Mar 24, 2006
Wait......…does this guy really think the cheifs are gonna win on MNF???? I find it funny how outsiders always say "your window is closing" people have been saying that since 2006...people hear about merriman and Jackson and think that's all we got. This roster is deep and keeps reloading every year. People are gonna know who Legadu and Buster are now. They're gonna see English, shit alot of our bench players are starters on other teams
This team has a special feel to it, not to mention a soft ass schedule...
Yep...sure do. Monday Nighter in front of the NFL world. We gonna come out and shock that world buddy!

Your guys window is closing though, its just that the other teams in the division have been quite shitty this past half decade that we haven't gave ya'll a real run at the division ourselves. Its not going to be so easy as ya think this season. The Chargers ain't the only ones with an "easier" schedule this year either, the whole damn division has it "easier" this year.

But yeah, I did wonder who this Nanee guy or whatever his name is was on Madden last night...lol dude was eatin' my secondary alive in the slot...