**The Official 2010 Chargers Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2007
Inland Empire
I think it's more important to sign McNeil than VJ. Hopefully we get it done. Also, we need Buster Davis to stay healthy, he got dinged up the other night and has a hip pointer.
yes. its harder to find a dependable tackle than reciever. besides,with mathews running the ball will open up the passing game big time with play actions,and little dump offs to sproles and RM. yeah i know buster needs to find a way to stay healthy,we cant afford to let him miss a couple games. but hopefully vj and mcneil realize that holding out does nothing for them and sign there tenders so we can become a even more greater force

Aug 9, 2002
Actually that other LT was doin a damn good job. And I really think we should have got rid of Buster davis and gave Osgood a chance to shine. Still don't understand why we didn't pick Dwayne Bowe!

May 6, 2009
Actually that other LT was doin a damn good job. And I really think we should have got rid of Buster davis and gave Osgood a chance to shine. Still don't understand why we didn't pick Dwayne Bowe!
He was, but Clary on the other side is very questionable. If McNeil comes back, we can move Dombrowski to the RT and let him and Clary battle for that spot.

Kassim is a terrible receiver though. The only team that was willing to give him a shot at that position was the Jags and he's failed miserably. They said they won't use him as anything more than a ST player, what he was here. And the Jags WR suck, so that's saying something. They say he can't run a decent route or catch a ball.

Buster Davis is healthy for the first time in a couple years and is having an EXCELLENT training camp. The coaches are really big on him right now. He just needs to stay healthy! But yeah Dwayne Bowe would have been nice.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
congrats on winning the shittiest division in football this last half decade. still ain't done nothing with all those division titles either have ya? your reign over this division is coming to an end very shortly.

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAAHAHAAA UH NO THIS DIVISION IS OURS AINT GONNA STOP ANYTIME SOON SORRY FOR YA.WERE TOO DEEP WITH TALENT TO LET OUR GRIP GO FROM THE AFC WEST YOUR GONNA EAT THOSE WORDS WHEN WE WIN THE DIVISION AGAIN

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Went 2 trainin camp the otha week and the boltz iz lookin damn good. Especially our D. And Matthewz iz the truth.

@ Argentine, u rite, AFC west aint the hardezt division but what u got 2 say about the teamz outside our division that we fucced up? And aint yo team in our division?

Chargerz UP, haterz succ a dicc

oh and LMFAO @ Raiderz fanz sayin Chargerz succ......nigga iz u serious????!

Mar 24, 2006
@ Argentine, u rite, AFC west aint the hardezt division but what u got 2 say about the teamz outside our division that we fucced up? And aint yo team in our division?

Chargerz UP, haterz succ a dicc
Ya'll motherfuckers have been the cream of the crop of this wack ass division for yeaaaaaaaaaaars and still ain't won shit! Its time for some new blood to come along and knock you guys off that pedestal ya'll have failed to capitalize on for half a decade. It possibly won't be this season, but you best believe your time at the top is coming to an end.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Only thing Chargerz succ at iz closin out seasonz and gettin that ring. Like I've said b4 tho, I'll take AFC west every year and not get a ring then have a shitty azz team(in our wacc azz division)

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Ya'll motherfuckers have been the cream of the crop of this wack ass division for yeaaaaaaaaaaars and still ain't won shit! Its time for some new blood to come along and knock you guys off that pedestal ya'll have failed to capitalize on for half a decade. It possibly won't be this season, but you best believe your time at the top is coming to an end.

I DONT GET HOW YOU CAN DISS THE DIVISION(AND YES ITS NOT THE BEST) AND YOUR OWN TEAM IS IN IT???? NOT THE BEST WAY TO WIN AN AGRUMENT THERE BUDDY! CALLIN YOUR OWN TEAM "SHITTY" AND THEN TRY TO CLOWN ANOTHER TEAM IS ASS BACKWARDS!

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I give em propz 4 bein loyal azz mufuccaz but how you gonna say the Chargerz succ when we beat you like what? the last 12 timez we've met? All they can really get us on iz "got ringz?" But even then it'z like shit, how long ago waz that? And yall aint been shit ever since

Aug 9, 2002
I give em propz 4 bein loyal azz mufuccaz but how you gonna say the Chargerz succ when we beat you like what? the last :)13:( timez we've met? All they can really get us on iz "got ringz?" But even then it'z like shit, how long ago waz that? And yall aint been shit ever since
Fixed homie!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
I give em propz 4 bein loyal azz mufuccaz but how you gonna say the Chargerz succ when we beat you like what? the last 12 timez we've met? All they can really get us on iz "got ringz?" But even then it'z like shit, how long ago waz that? And yall aint been shit ever since

THATS THE ONLY THING THEY SAY TO YOU WHEN YOU CLOWN ON EM FOR NOT BEATING US FOR LIKE 13 STRAIGHT GAMES,THEY SET A NEW NFL RECORD FOR ONE TEAM BEING DOMINATED BY ANOTHER TEAM,IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
We should all mobb out for the Raiderz game. All us DAGO catz that be postin in here. Last Raider home game I went to was in 07

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
you act as if you wouldnt be happy if your team was the cream of the crop...shit you'd probably be happy with two wins at this point

Mar 24, 2006
I DONT GET HOW YOU CAN DISS THE DIVISION(AND YES ITS NOT THE BEST) AND YOUR OWN TEAM IS IN IT???? NOT THE BEST WAY TO WIN AN AGRUMENT THERE BUDDY! CALLIN YOUR OWN TEAM "SHITTY" AND THEN TRY TO CLOWN ANOTHER TEAM IS ASS BACKWARDS!
mother fucker!

have you not been paying attention these last few seasons??????????

WE ARE SHITTY!

Until us and the Raiders start showing out, the AFC WEST WILL CONTINUE TO BE THE SHITTIEST DIVISION IN FOOTBALL!

HOW IS THAT SO FUCKIN' HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND??? LOL

Like I stated earlier, yes...ya'll been winning the division. Clearly. BUT Ya'll ain't did SHIT with the superior talent ya'll had on the rest of the teams in said divsion....NOW the other teams are beginning to catch up to you guys and it will be only a matter of time before you fall from grace. Believe that!