**The Official 2010 Chargers Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Damn man, Gates out, English is out after having his best day as a pro, Floyd is banged up......FUCK! I'm still confident, just wish we could play one game with a full squad. But that's football.

Dec 17, 2004
that was nice n' all but come on now. i mean arenas was the smallest dude on the field right there.
the morning radio guys in sd now call him vieja arenas...that might be a reference only people in sd would get though

but fuck i love it when the chargers kill it!

when we're in the superbowl tolberts gonna have to get a helmet with better straps though. that shit keeps poppin off hes gonna get himself hurt and not be able to do the stanky leg anymore!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
can't believe you guys choked against the Bungals though!

I mean you still needed us to win next week, but damn... the Bungals??? the Bungals??????

Dec 17, 2004
what a strange season. same as after the jets game last year i was asleep from great depression by 5pm last night

theres nothing to say really. best team in the division and we blew it. cant feel entitled to the afc west anymore...gotta really earn it next season. with the raiders being more competitive it should be a good one next year

fuck the world....we still love phillip

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
what a strange season. same as after the jets game last year i was asleep from great depression by 5pm last night

theres nothing to say really. best team in the division and we blew it. cant feel entitled to the afc west anymore...gotta really earn it next season. with the raiders being more competitive it should be a good one next year

fuck the world....we still love phillip
if you were the best team in the division you would have won the division