**The Official 2010 Chargers Thread**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
Bahahah!! Fuckin Jamie thinks the queefs are gonna do something every year.

YALL FUCKING SUCK!! 3rd place at BEST in the AFC West.
Bitch and you don't think the Raiders are gonna do something every year??? LOL

And each year...Ya'll sorry motherfuckers keep extending your 10+ loss NFL RECORD don't ya???

RAIDERS FUCKIN' SUCK! AND ARE STILL THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE ENTIRE NFL WORLD YEAR AFTER YEAR!

CHIEFS>RAIDERS

Mar 24, 2006
4-12
5-11
4-12
2-14
4-12
5-11
5-11

SHITTY ASS RAIDERS!

Sorry Charger fans for going off like this but this bitch made Raider fan always brings out my anger because hes the typical bitch made Raider fan everyone loves to hate.

Dec 2, 2006
So my question is to you Chief and Charger faithful out there,

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HOISTED THE LOMBARDI TROPHY IN YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE???? WHEN HAVE YOU EVER WON SHIT?????? RAIDERS=3 THREAD////

Mar 24, 2006
most of these Raider fans weren't...some of them maybe.

Chiefs record vs Raiders all time is 51-42 I think. you can have those 2 extra superbowls, aslong as we all know who is the better of the two teams head to head in their existence is all that matters truthfully.

Dec 2, 2006
most of these Raider fans weren't...some of them maybe.

Chiefs record vs Raiders all time is 51-42 I think. you can have those 2 extra superbowls, aslong as we all know who is the better of the two teams head to head in their existence is all that matters truthfully.
Sounds like a loser mentality to me. You can have the head to heads, I will take Superbowl wins over moral victories any day of the week.

And I was alive when the Raiders won their last Superbowl. I can remember exactly what I was doing. It was like Christmas all over again in my house!lol

whens the last time Raiders went to the playoffs tho? lolllll... Chiefs 2006.. just 4 years ago
When was the last time the Niners went to the playoffs?