The Los Angeles Lakers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
wow that shit was hard to watch, the offense I feel will eventually click but that defense is awful right now. I don't see that defense improving anytime soon, lakers still seem slow. Teams with speed just work the lakers up and down the court.

Oh well 0-1 still got 81 games to get it together.
Mike brown sucks balls as coach.

Jan 12, 2006
Mike brown sucks balls as coach.
Yeah he does but I just don't see him going anywhere anytime soon so as a Lakers fan I feel we are stuck with him. I don't know if it's the Princeton offense the chemistry or both that have the lakers out of sync. They got stuck playing iso way to often. ISO plays should rarely occur when a PG like nash is on the floor.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
lakers should've traded Gasol, Blake, and Mike Brown for Harden.
Gasols a puss
Blake just should shoot. That's all. Nothing else lol don't pass, don't defend. Just shoot bruh.
And mike brown is a jackass. However its only the second game. If things don't improve by january u guys r fucked.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
Gasol is more of a fundamental player so he will seem soft but he comes thru more then anything so he'll be ok!...refs not giving him his calls dosnt help him either!...also,mitch dont play,.if this shit keeps up then i see mike getting fired with the quickness,..only reason he had them good coaching numbers is cuz Lebron made him shine as a coach all them years in cleveland!...fucker just sucks COACH @COACH ing,period,...and why the fuck r we telling everybody about the princeton bullshit and wut we are trying to do this year?...now everybody knows and they will study it and learn how to defend against us,...stupid move on our part!...thats like our military giving up our intel and secrets for free for nothing,..wTf?!

SMH!

Oct 9, 2008
Yeah he does but I just don't see him going anywhere anytime soon so as a Lakers fan I feel we are stuck with him. I don't know if it's the Princeton offense the chemistry or both that have the lakers out of sync. They got stuck playing iso way to often. ISO plays should rarely occur when a PG like nash is on the floor.
With Phil Jackson, Sloan, Vangundy and D'antoni out of a job right now mike brown better hope they start winning some games...

Jan 12, 2006
Beto Duran ‏@DuranSports
Kobe media session lasted 8 minutes. Included 2 "shut ups, stupid, idiotic and amnesia" to describe the panic of Lakers fans

Beto Duran ‏@DuranSports
Kobe to doubters "everybody SHUT UP"

Jan 12, 2006
The NBA is full of interesting headlines this year, it's turning out to be one of the best NBA seasons ever!(that I have witnessed)Too bad it's hard to watch the Lakers right now and not get frustrated, oh well i still think they will fix it and turn things around.

Props: WXS STOMP3R