the JACKA - XXL Review - "The Street Album"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you agree with XXLMag.com review?

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Kind of, but not really

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 20.5%

• Total voters
Apr 23, 2006
WTF why get a ny dickrider to write the review

he didnt even take the time to listen to the lyrics lol at
It sounds like it rhymes, but only he and his true followers know for sure. I know he spoke about killing snitches, guns, money, and violence.
this guy is a lame

Feb 2, 2006
he said aspen is about skiing and
But his true self lies in the street cuts where he speaks with such grunts that sometimes it’s hard to make out what he’s saying. It sounds like it rhymes, but only he and his true followers know for sure
fucking guy sounds like a dickhead.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
judging by dudes metaphor's he's a closet case or a full on dick in the booty faggot.

"but his inability to completely throw his inhibitions to the wind like a virgin on Prom Night and go all in as far as being as creative as he seemed he wanted to be is what made this project suffer."

Like a virgin on prom night WTF? and for the mob was like the weakest song on the cd,this is what the south,ringtone rappers, puff daddy and dipset have done to the music game,being a biter is not only the norm but is expected of you.

May 14, 2008
that mutha fucka is buggin. he wasn't making any sense and he was soundin hella homo. jacka stays comin wit that raw mob shit and squares on the eastcoast just don't get it. that cd is shittin on anything i've heard from the east or the south and it is just his mixtape. fuck that review.

Sep 5, 2008
Dudes trying too hard to be a critic with those lame ass references.

The reviewer is almost right with his score of it though.

Jun 3, 2006
he did say jack got next tho, cant be mad at that.....he gave jacka his props in his own roundabout faggotry way.....i dont expect sumone like him to like or understand the album tho either

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
I agree with it.. but i dont agree that Fuck Everybody is the weakest joint.. the album is not a 100 Jacka effort tho.. you can tell it was alotta rejects from Tear Gas.. but it was new music from one of my fav bay artist so i was satisfied til the new album.. look out for "Hello" produced by me!