the JACKA - XXL Review - "The Street Album"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Do you agree with XXLMag.com review?

• No

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Kind of, but not really

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 15 20.5%

• Total voters
Apr 7, 2004
i dont think any intelligent person could think 50 and jacka are similar

i mean what because he dropped a mixtape he is fuckin 50 cent reinacarnated.. lmao

this guy is a fuckin douche it wouldnt suprise me if he has thressomes with wayne and kanye

swappin lip gloss and shit

on another note its good to see that they actually covered the jacka because im sure alot of people will see this and it will spark enough interest to at least download the album and hopefully get the jacka a few new fans who otherwise would have never known he existed
Dude you must of read the article wrong. Basically what he was trying to say was the jack has that hunger 50 had when he first came out. And to have your name mentioned with a nigga worth over 200 million is always a big deal. Yall is really acting like being compared to what a lot of people consider one of rap greats a bad thing.

Feb 4, 2005
You do realize that this album was just a "mixtape", right? Its bascially reject songs from Tear Gas...and it was STILL better than 90% of the Bay releases last year.

I dont see what problem fans have with this album. The production, especially for a "mixtape", is quite good...even excellent on some songs...and Jacka is spittin like always.

So again, what is it that people did not like about this album to warrant bitching sessions?
Calling it a mixtape and charging the same price as an album makes no sense, its just a cheap way to cash up on fans. Jackas first mixtape was free, his second was like $5 and this one is full retail cd price. No offense to Jacka cos like you said he is spitting, BUT he has dropped alot of half ass projects from 07-09. I understand its a hustle and jacka probabley sees more money off these projects then his last solo but shit he needs to drop a solid cd.

Most people aint bitching for nothing, they were PROMISED Tear Gas before the end of 08 and instead got a mixtape with a few bangers and a lot of fillers and throw aways.

You know when your boy promises that his girls got a bad friend and then she turns out to look like a featus? This is kinda how i felt when i got the cd. But still like you said its better then most bay releases and has a few bangers.