The French...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
...got the horror and hybrid-horror films on lock. My friend got a high quality copy of this movie...

...a few nights ago and the shit was fucking crazy. When it hits states in theaters (will probably be very limited) or on DVD make sure to check this shit out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs_(film)

(Check the below link for the teaser)
http://www.martyrs-lefilm.com/

Jun 3, 2006
your wrong...the asian fools be makin the most fucked up horror movies....even wit subtitles, sum of those muthafuckas is spooky, thats why they always gettin copied

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Calvaire is dope too but it's a Belgium movie, French language though. I've never seen Haute Tension but have heard mixed things from the people who have. They either seemed to love it or hate it. I liked Irréversible but I don't know if I'd really call it a horror movie. Definitely a disturbing movie though.

By the way I was so hammered last night I vaguley even remember making this thread. I'm suprised I was able to make sense lol.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Calvaire is dope too but it's a Belgium movie, French language though. I've never seen Haute Tension but have heard mixed things from the people who have. They either seemed to love it or hate it. I liked Irréversible but I don't know if I'd really call it a horror movie. Definitely a disturbing movie though.
For real, Belgium? I thought the French they speak in Belgium is different from the France French. And I could understand some shit in the movie lol. Have you seen the short film on the Calvaire DVD? Worth Checking. Quite disturbing too but with more humour.

Haute Tension is a must see. Some don't like it for the ending, but you still have to watch it if you like real Horror!

I consider Irreversible a Horror Movie. Realistic Horror.