The French...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
just to say that IRREVERSIBLE is not a horror film, its just a weak movie only known for the Rape scene.

Haute tension is THE SHIT!!!!!

Feb 27, 2005
^^^^
yes its one of the best horror movie i've ever seen afer Halloween...

there is also SHEITAN but maybe some of y'all will not like it. Its a real horror flick with vincent cassel, it was done by Kourtrajmé a bunch of guys who make Hip Hop videos.

it you find it TRY IT!

May 19, 2005
irreversible is crazy.the whole movie is shot in like 7 shots,but each shot is like 18 minutes long,alot of the movie was improv as well.definetly a tight movie.
although not a horror movie on of my favorite movies ever is "la haine"with cassel in it,dopest shit ever

Apr 26, 2006
Looks like another Saw. To me the scariest type of movies ain't about blood and gore, it's when they show supernatural shit like demons, religious stuff, etc... The concept behind the Exorcist is still by far my favorite. That shit still gives me the chills. Emily Rose was pretty damn good as well.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Looks like another Saw. To me the scariest type of movies ain't about blood and gore, it's when they show supernatural shit like demons, religious stuff, etc... The concept behind the Exorcist is still by far my favorite. That shit still gives me the chills. Emily Rose was pretty damn good as well.
Nothing like Saw. I hate Saw...all of them.

I'm not even a big horror/gore/etc fan but this movie is dope.

Apr 26, 2006
Nothing like Saw. I hate Saw...all of them.

I'm not even a big horror/gore/etc fan but this movie is dope.
So what's up with the whole tying people up with chains, torturing them and holding them hostage $hit? That whole concept is not even scary IMO. It's gory, but it ain't all that scary.

I don't know man, but I like scary shit that's based on supernatural stuff. Demons, religion and shit like that. Images of upside down crosses, pentagrams, people speaking in aramiac/latin, possession... trip me out more than anything. It's just more realistic and at the end of the movie makes you feel wierd because you know some of that shit can really happen in real life.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
So what's up with the whole tying people up with chains, torturing them and holding them hostage $hit?
I don't know man, but I like scary shit that's based on supernatural stuff. Demons, religion and shit like that. Images of upside down crosses, pentagrams, people speaking in aramiac/latin, possession... trip me out more than anything. It's just more realistic and at the end of the movie makes you feel wierd because you know some of that shit can really happen in real life.
For real. I know a lot of people that have become possessed, but I have never even heard of someone being held hostage.

May 9, 2002
So what's up with the whole tying people up with chains, torturing them and holding them hostage $hit? That whole concept is not even scary IMO. It's gory, but it ain't all that scary.

Wait..supernatural stuff is scarier becuase it can happen in real life? That contradicts itself.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

There were movies like your first paragraph WAY before Saw ever came out. Saw (and all the sequals) have no substance and are just their to try and shock people with the way they kill off the characters. Nothing more, nothing less. Same goes for Hostel, etc.

lol @ demons and possession being more realistic then people getting abducted and tortured. Okay, if you say so. I wonder which happens more in real life.

I like those supernatural horror movies like you are talking about too but this movie is dope as fuck and once again I'll say it...nothing like the Saw movies.

Apr 26, 2006
There were movies like your first paragraph WAY before Saw ever came out. Saw (and all the sequals) have no substance and are just their to try and shock people with the way they kill off the characters. Nothing more, nothing less. Same goes for Hostel, etc.

lol @ demons and possession being more realistic then people getting abducted and tortured. Okay, if you say so. I wonder which happens more in real life.

I like those supernatural horror movies like you are talking about too but this movie is dope as fuck and once again I'll say it...nothing like the Saw movies.
I just used Saw as an example. I fucken hate the Saw movies, they all sucked.

May 9, 2002
Whatever you say dude, but it does happen. I know people that have been "attacked" by demons. Not neccessarily possessed, but attacked. Usually happens to those with religious knowledge, demons fuck with them.
:ermm:

They were posessed...becuase why...they SAID they were? And you just believed them?

I got some water front property down in Louisiana on the Gulf Coast...for cheap! Must buy! Dont pass it up!

:ermm: