The Cheeto Pregnancy Drama (this deserves its own thread)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
cheeto, if you're gonna post pics of your girl's pussu on siccness, here is a simple set of guidelines to follow to ensure best results:

1) please make sure it's clean shaven or waxed.
2) please make sure it's not covered in your "jizz".
3) it's really best if you aren't in the picture at all (this goes for nudes in general). it's okay. you have sex. we believe you. you don't need to try so hard.

these simple steps will guarantee more effective results from your prop-whoring on siccness.
show him how it's done, emmgoon.

beef flaps = props

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
cheeto, if you're gonna post pics of your girl's pussu on siccness, here is a simple set of guidelines to follow to ensure best results:

1) please make sure it's clean shaven or waxed.
2) please make sure it's not covered in your "jizz".
3) it's really best if you aren't in the picture at all (this goes for nudes in general). it's okay. you have sex. we believe you. you don't need to try so hard.

these simple steps will guarantee more effective results from your prop-whoring on siccness.
those pics arent of my girl i wouldnt disrespect her like that

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
those pics arent of my girl i wouldnt disrespect her like that
oh, well that makes it okay then. :ermm:

cuz you know, cheating on your girl, bragging about it online, and posting compromising pics of yourself with your side bitch isn't at all disrespectful to your girlfriend.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
man on here i seem like a fuckin monster but im like the more reserved dude from all my freinds n shit like everybody have hella baby momas and side bitches n treat they girls like shit but im like the coolest dude that actually treat my girl good and do shit with her i dont wanna do just to please her..like watch chick flicks go on long ass walks eat salad go dancing n shit sumtimes we even take bubble baths blud u know how fucking gay that is? but i do it cuz i love her