The Cheeto Pregnancy Drama (this deserves its own thread)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
i aint bout to quote the pussy pic cuz i know sum of yall hate it or act like yall do but have viciously fapped to it...but just to show u how scanless females are..that girl has a dude and he eats her pussy...and i destroy that pussy and bust all over it....so yea women do fucked up shit so think twice before u eat it cuz a fat greasy dirty nasty vulgar drunk like my self has prolly been in that lol

May 16, 2002
i aint bout to quote the pussy pic cuz i know sum of yall hate it or act like yall do but have viciously fapped to it...but just to show u how scanless females are..that girl has a dude and he eats her pussy...and i destroy that pussy and bust all over it....so yea women do fucked up shit so think twice before u eat it cuz a fat greasy dirty nasty vulgar drunk like my self has prolly been in that lol

Agree 100%

Game spittin' comes in all shapes & sizes! Don't let the fat boy in the room fool you, cause if dude got spits, he'll swoop your bitch. And even if you walk out the room with her, chances are she'll fuck the fat boy behind your back LOL!

Especially, if your one of them squares who stands around at the club, but don't dance... chances are the fat boy on the dance floor shaking it like jello & spittin' game has more swag than your lame ass standing around trying to look like you ballin'.

Fat boys, stand up and dance!!!!!

i can arage for u and her to badoink i deliver...just pm me if ur serious

that goes to all my siccness brothers....pm me and i can meet up with yall and bring sum bitches with me
Haha you're a Sav my fellow Compadre, i'm sure you had plenty of fun Rompin' those Cheeks, Those chicks are definitely AssTastic.

I will admit you have a few Oakland Females on deck, thanks for the lookout compa keep doin' your thing out there.

I rarely head out to Oakland, perhaps i should take a stroll on out there more often and peep the scenery.

May 16, 2002
I agree with grapes for the most part but i know some chubby cats with dumbass swag or whatever you'd call it, dudes can pull any kind if broad
Sounds to me like both you and Grapes got your bitches swooped by some fat boy that you never thought that could of happened.

The difference is, us fat boy's have grown to learn to keep that guard up. Unlike some of you who feel confidence is key and tend to let your guard down simply because you think your girl would never fuck a fat boy. And that's where you made your first mistake.

Shouldn't be happening? LMAO!!!!! That's hating my Siccness brothers.

Bottom line is, bitches are skandalous! But it's clear to see some of you still have Captain Save a hoe blood pumping through your veins when you hate on the fat boy fucking a bomb ass, but skandalous bitch.

The only reason anyone may say, "It shouldn't be happening." Is for the simple fact that some fat boy is fucking you skandalous ass bitch who you call your wifey.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Sounds to me like both you and Grapes got your bitches swooped by some fat boy that you never thought that could of happened.

The difference is, us fat boy's have grown to learn to keep that guard up. Unlike some of you who feel confidence is key and tend to let your guard down simply because you think your girl would never fuck a fat boy. And that's where you made your first mistake.

Shouldn't be happening? LMAO!!!!! That's hating my Siccness brothers.

Bottom line is, bitches are skandalous! But it's clear to see some of you still have Captain Save a hoe blood pumping through your veins when you hate on the fat boy fucking a bomb ass, but skandalous bitch.

The only reason anyone may say, "It shouldn't be happening." Is for the simple fact that some fat boy is fucking you skandalous ass bitch who you call your wifey.
wow! bwahahahahahahaha. ive tapped many ah skinny boys girl friends my friends bwahahahahaha shouldnt be happening

sittin there like: