The Cheeto Pregnancy Drama (this deserves its own thread)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
BTW Brocheeto, pregnancy tests don't work right away.

It could take up to twelve further days for implantation to occur, meaning even the most sensitive pregnancy tests may give false negatives up to seventeen days after the act that caused the pregnancy

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
lol at petting her head while shes crying then being like "ill be back baby" to hop on the computer and to be like "haha siccness shes not prego" then going back to her like "itll be ok babe"

juggling your depressed girl and the demands of the sicc....respect
iphone breh

so i was laying in bed with her while playing slow jams on pandora and siccnessing it up all at the same time on my phone...thank you technology

Dec 17, 2004
iphone breh

so i was laying in bed with her while playing slow jams on pandora and siccnessing it up all at the same time on my phone...thank you technology
haha shit i forget about the wonders of technology. well still props for stroking her hair while she cried with one hand, and typing about how awesome 99cent store pregs tests are with the other....while simultaneously saying shit like "uh huh...yeah im hella sad too"

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
cheeto, if you're gonna post pics of your girl's pussu on siccness, here is a simple set of guidelines to follow to ensure best results:

1) please make sure it's clean shaven or waxed.
2) please make sure it's not covered in your "jizz".
3) it's really best if you aren't in the picture at all (this goes for nudes in general). it's okay. you have sex. we believe you. you don't need to try so hard.

these simple steps will guarantee more effective results from your prop-whoring on siccness.